JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello.
I started a Black Friday budget build,
Scored a Complete P80 Upper for $137.
PSA Dagger complete lower for $99.
FFL fee $15
For a grand total of $251

What I wanna know is can anyone beat that for a discount Glock 19 clone?

image.jpg image.jpg

Hello.
FFL fee $15

View attachment 1087293 View attachment 1087294
That was a great deal on the upper. It sounds like you were lucky to get it at that price. Have you shot it yet? My Dagger frame with Alpha Shooting Sports upper is giving me all kinds of grief.

I'd rather save my money and buy a real OEM Glock. At that point at least I would know the reliability of what my money was getting me.

Those dagger frames are nice, grip is nice. My neighbor and I shot his PSA dagger with an Apex trigger and a Wraith RMR cut upper assembly from 80% arms. We noticed the Magpul Glock aftermarket mags would pop out after each shot despite the solid mag catch on those PSA Dagger frames. Never seen that phenomenon with a semi auto pistol personally.

After they confiscate your Glocks, Hankypanky will sell you his budget build for like $2000....
I'll pass. No one is confiscating anything. And if they do I probably won't be breathing to spend the money I have left.

My bad, I thought this was a true Ghost gun at first.
It will still be interesting to see how the P80 upper works with the PSA Dagger lower.

Hello.
FFL fee $15

View attachment 1087293 View attachment 1087294
Excellent deal! Get some rounds down range and give us a update. A buddy of mine built 2 and they have been outstanding. I believe he paid a bit more

Didn't quite get all my parts as cheeap as you. Got a P80 frame, complete slide and 2 mags for right at 300 last month. Haven't had time to test fire yet. But feels great, and I seem to have worked out any grittyness. We'll see🤞.

This should give the current undisputed champion of the minimal capital king of all handguns, the Lorcin L380, a serious race for the most stovepipes per mag change.
I believe the Remington R51 with the wrong 9mm ammo would be in a dead heat for the most stovepipes/jams per mag change.
The right ammo, i.e. Federal 147gr truncated cone or WInchester USA made Service Grade 115gr, Truncated Cone -- both run like a top.
The wrong ammo, i.e. Blazer 115gr FMJ with the elliptical nose (or any other shape like that) -- 3-5 jams per 7 round mag.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top