JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only bad thing about the Glock 19 X is when you buy parts or mags you have to remember .all upper parts are Glock 19 and mags and lower parts are Glock 17

But I like mine it's a good gun it shoots good feels good and even with the full size grip it can be conciled.because of the short upper. MVIMG_20180710_100352.jpg MVIMG_20180619_204657.jpg

Any body in the Portland area what can you tell me about NORTH WEST ARMERY IN TIGARD.
my aunt is gun shopping and found a gun there Glock 19 is this a good gun shop .

That's why I told him to try other stuff! ;)
I bought 5 magazines for my cz and paid only $105. Same magazine for H&K is $225 not including tax!
I just bought a slightly used HK USP40 with three magazines and Gunmagwarehouse.com has each one at $43. Ouch! I would like five or seven, but I might stick with three.

Any body in the Portland area what can you tell me about NORTH WEST ARMERY IN TIGARD.
my aunt is gun shopping and found a gun there Glock 19 is this a good gun shop .

NW ARMORY in Tigard is another branch of the one in Milwaukie. Good store, fair prices. Done lots of business with them.

And mag pul makes mags for Glock now cheaper than Glock mags and just as good I have 4 after market mag pul mags for my Glock 19 X and they work perfectly

I have a pile of Magpul G17 mags. I use them for range work. When my blocks are on overwatch, I only use factory mags.

Thanks I'll pass this information on to to her .she just finished a class at THREAT Dynamics.
And is looking for a hand gun

And instead of capitalizing certain words in your posts, how about finding the comma and period keys brother? :)

G-20 is the only Glock I would ever own! As much as I like the G-17 and -19, I gotta have the extra power!

I just realized, I haven't even seen, let alone shot mine in forever, prolly close to 8 years now:eek: Good news, its still right where I left it, and all it would need is to blow the rust outta the barrel and be good to go! Besides, my 1911's arn't the jealous types, well, except the One, but it gets more range time then all the others combined!:D:D:D

It's a good shop, IMO.
Keith's in Gresham is also good.

If she knows how to do an online purchase, Grabagun typically has the best Glock prices.
And possibly those two shops would price-match ?

It's a good shop, IMO.
Keith's in Gresham is also good.

If she knows how to do an online purchase, Grabagun typically has the best Glock prices.
And possibly those two shops would price-match ?
She's looking around I told her about @LuckySG also .she said Banks is not that far from her.
I talked to her yesterday and she she was watching YouTube videos about different guns LOL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top