JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
She's looking around I told her about @LuckySG also .she said Banks is not that far from her.
I talked to her yesterday and she she was watching YouTube videos about different guns LOL
Keith's is two sportsman's packed into a small shop, I can take them on customer service any minute of the day. No one leaves my shop feeling insulted or unwanted.

Keith's is two sportsman's packed into a small shop, I can take them on customer service any minute of the day. No one leaves my shop feeling insulted or unwanted.
I'll pass it on to her .in case you missed it my aunt just started taking classes at THREAT Dynamics. And now she is shopping for a 9mm.she rented a Glock 19 and said she likes it so she is shopping around.

I'll pass it on to her .in case you missed it my aunt just started taking classes at THREAT Dynamics. And now she is shopping for a 9mm.she rented a Glock 19 and said she likes it so she is shopping around.
I am happy to help. I have a Gen4 with Trijicon night sights and a few of the Gen3 RTF2s in stock.

Last time I was at Keith's (3 Weeks ago) that place was JUMPIN and had so many firearms, they were literally all over the floor behind the counter and employees were tripping over them! Yea, there a popular shop, but way too crowed and such a small space!

Sadly, Keith's and N.W. Armory both have gotten too popular and the store space and parking are way to frickin small, and both have had serious issues with customer service, not for lack of trying or having good people, just to many customers to deal with with out bending a few noses out of shape! :(

Last time I was at Keith's (3 Weeks ago) that place was JUMPIN and had so many firearms, they were literally all over the floor behind the counter and employees were tripping over them! Yea, there a popular shop, but way too crowed and such a small space!

Sadly, Keith's and N.W. Armory both have gotten too popular and the store space and parking are way to frickin small, and both have had serious issues with customer service, not for lack of trying or having good people, just to many customers to deal with with out bending a few noses out of shape! :(
I feel for the people behind the counter, they are stressed out and that is not a happy place to do any browsing with your fellow sardines. The best part is buying a blue label gun and taking the walk across the street.

I am happy to help. I have a Gen4 with Trijicon night sights and a few of the Gen3 RTF2s in stock.
Good I just sent her a text and she said she is looking at gen 3 or 4 I think she's at work because I get message here and there lol I'll be able to talk to her more later today she was asking the prices

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top