JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not done but it will not have a sight. Redo dot gun
ThatJokeWent.jpeg

I may or may not need something machined from you. It'll be a muzzle device/suppressor adaptor for an M1A running a Trash Panda can. Hit me up in a pm

Details. How many baffles? How quiet is it?
Ok I got to say it. I was skeptical. Guy pays me to go all out. Make a 16" long tube suppressed integral .22 . The 8 baffle can is a top performer even among the best amongst commercial cans in the country but 3X times that many baffles? Sure, WTF. I like new things . So I built it making damn sure the threads were right and everything lines up. I couldnt use a rod to check alignment because I didnt have one that long . I put a few rounds of CCI quiet semi in it and put my safety glasses and welding gloves and welding chaps on and I utilize my state of the art testing sandbag in the bucket. pop. pop, pop. No problem, Sounds good. So I throw a fresh mag in and another and another and I try holding the bolt with my palm and thats stupid quiet and then after 3 or 4 mags Im thinking this is the quietest pistol Ive ever handled and Ive shot thousands of suppressed weapons. I guess I shouldnt be surprised. I think with a stronger bolt spring it would be even quieter. Now I gotta file a form 3 and its going to go away but Im thinking about building one of these 3 lb 9 ounce bang flag babies for myself.

IMG_2913.JPG

I love it when the sound of the brass hitting the floor is louder than the shot.

Ok I got to say it. I was skeptical. Guy pays me to go all out. Make a 16" long tube suppressed integral .22 . The 8 baffle can is a top performer even among the best amongst commercial cans in the country but 3X times that many baffles? Sure, WTF. I like new things . So I built it making damn sure the threads were right and everything lines up. I couldnt use a rod to check alignment because I didnt have one that long . I put a few rounds of CCI quiet semi in it and put my safety glasses and welding gloves and welding chaps on and I utilize my state of the art testing sandbag in the bucket. pop. pop, pop. No problem, Sounds good. So I throw a fresh mag in and another and another and I try holding the bolt with my palm and thats stupid quiet and then after 3 or 4 mags Im thinking this is the quietest pistol Ive ever handled and Ive shot thousands of suppressed weapons. I guess I shouldnt be surprised. I think with a stronger bolt spring it would be even quieter. Now I gotta file a form 3 and its going to go away but Im thinking about building one of these 3 lb 9 ounce bang flag babies for myself.

View attachment 1857673
So the day after you take my order, you build one BIGGER?

I'm thinking if we make one long enough, it can actually restore the hearing I've lost!

I love it when the sound of the brass hitting the floor is louder than the shot.

So the day after you take my order, you build one BIGGER?

I'm thinking if we make one long enough, it can actually restore the hearing I've lost!
Yeah. Those 10 baffle cans are really quiet. If you add an ablative like wire pulling gel it will create a sound black hole.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top