JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is the one that is selling like hotcakes. Its a hybrid integral that has as many baffles as I can shove in there . Looks like an integral but the silencer is usable on other guns In full on format with 2" barrel and 12 baffles it might be the quietest 22 pistol on the market. Even the 3" with 10 baffles is ridiculously quiet. I figured on the red dot version why not. Dont have the front sight to worry about.

IMG_2900.JPG IMG_2877 (1).JPG IMG_2878 (1).JPG

This is the one that is selling like hotcakes. Its a hybrid integral that has as many baffles as I can shove in there . Looks like an integral but the silencer is usable on other guns In full on format with 2" barrel and 12 baffles it might be the quietest 22 pistol on the market. Even the 3" with 10 baffles is ridiculously quiet. I figured on the red dot version why not. Dont have the front sight to worry about.

View attachment 1856686 View attachment 1856687 View attachment 1856688
Now that would be a LOT of damn fun!!! Love the way that looks

Customers picking this one up today. He dropped it at the shop last Monday for the full treatment. Thats how fast forms are going through the system. Amazing.

IMG_2904.JPG IMG_2905.JPG

View attachment 1856686 View attachment 1856687 View attachment 1856688
Does this have the 12 baffles?

This is how the world is now. Guy commissioned this yesterday. I built it last night. Form 3 back TODAY . It'll be at his dealer Monday and with luck in his hands by the end of next week. Ive been doing this NFA stuckk for 32 years. I NEVER thought Id see this happening

abd.jpg

So what parts do you do exactly? Barrel conversions, or just the suppressor part? Basically I am asking if you just need me to snag a host receiver or if I need to have the thing mostly complete before I send it off to you.
Everything

Im a mechanical engineer and I own a machine shop. I'm unstoppable

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews