JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Cant find any info on this press, I got it on loan from a friend and need some parts to make it work flawlessly :)

He thought it was an old RCBS Jr press. As far as I can tell all RCBS press' were stamped with their name. My "search-fu" is not working on this one so any help would be appreciated :s0155:

Pics:
IMG_20130602_210914.jpg
IMG_20130602_210923.jpg
IMG_20130602_210855.jpg

RV pegged it check out this photo

PICT1141.jpg

also from the same mold it could be a The Precision Reloader PR-6, your Liberty, Titan and EWI

Info from this thread on Cast boolets Looking for Info Regarding a Liberty Press

Thanks everyone!

I saw that one but all the Liberty Press' that I have seen have "LIBERTY" cast into the side.

Most importantly, where can I get spare parts? The RCBS JR2/3 looks identical, can I use these parts?

Most importantly, where can I get spare parts?
Is anything broken? If not I doubt you will ever need any spares of anything. Take it apart, clean and light lube with synthetic motor oil and it should last a lifetime. I am on 30 + years with a Rock Chucker and only now has the ram begun to have a little side to side movement but still very serviceable. Actually I only use it now for resizing rifle brass as my Forster Co-Ax now handles most of my reloading. I highly recommend the Co-Ax to anyone who is a dedicated single stage user and is looking to upgrade. The universal shell holder is really slick and the press is designed to allow quick change with any stock dies. I wish I had discovered the Co-Ax long ago.

Is anything broken? If not I doubt you will ever need any spares of anything. Take it apart, clean and light lube with synthetic motor oil and it should last a lifetime. I am on 30 + years with a Rock Chucker and only now has the ram begun to have a little side to side movement but still very serviceable. Actually I only use it now for resizing rifle brass as my Forster Co-Ax now handles most of my reloading. I highly recommend the Co-Ax to anyone who is a dedicated single stage user and is looking to upgrade. The universal shell holder is really slick and the press is designed to allow quick change with any stock dies. I wish I had discovered the Co-Ax long ago.

Yes, I am missing the lower pivot pin on the swing arm. I put a makeshift roll pin in there just to see if it work but I would like to get the proper pin. I am also missing the primer catcher. I am going to try and call RCBS on Monday and see if I can buy some parts from them :)

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top