JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Cant find any info on this press, I got it on loan from a friend and need some parts to make it work flawlessly :)

He thought it was an old RCBS Jr press. As far as I can tell all RCBS press' were stamped with their name. My "search-fu" is not working on this one so any help would be appreciated :s0155:

Pics:
IMG_20130602_210914.jpg
IMG_20130602_210923.jpg
IMG_20130602_210855.jpg

RV pegged it check out this photo

PICT1141.jpg

also from the same mold it could be a The Precision Reloader PR-6, your Liberty, Titan and EWI

Info from this thread on Cast boolets Looking for Info Regarding a Liberty Press

Thanks everyone!

I saw that one but all the Liberty Press' that I have seen have "LIBERTY" cast into the side.

Most importantly, where can I get spare parts? The RCBS JR2/3 looks identical, can I use these parts?

Most importantly, where can I get spare parts?
Is anything broken? If not I doubt you will ever need any spares of anything. Take it apart, clean and light lube with synthetic motor oil and it should last a lifetime. I am on 30 + years with a Rock Chucker and only now has the ram begun to have a little side to side movement but still very serviceable. Actually I only use it now for resizing rifle brass as my Forster Co-Ax now handles most of my reloading. I highly recommend the Co-Ax to anyone who is a dedicated single stage user and is looking to upgrade. The universal shell holder is really slick and the press is designed to allow quick change with any stock dies. I wish I had discovered the Co-Ax long ago.

Is anything broken? If not I doubt you will ever need any spares of anything. Take it apart, clean and light lube with synthetic motor oil and it should last a lifetime. I am on 30 + years with a Rock Chucker and only now has the ram begun to have a little side to side movement but still very serviceable. Actually I only use it now for resizing rifle brass as my Forster Co-Ax now handles most of my reloading. I highly recommend the Co-Ax to anyone who is a dedicated single stage user and is looking to upgrade. The universal shell holder is really slick and the press is designed to allow quick change with any stock dies. I wish I had discovered the Co-Ax long ago.

Yes, I am missing the lower pivot pin on the swing arm. I put a makeshift roll pin in there just to see if it work but I would like to get the proper pin. I am also missing the primer catcher. I am going to try and call RCBS on Monday and see if I can buy some parts from them :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top