JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some hardware stores have the capability to mix and fill spray cans, they just need a paint code. My brother replaced a fender on his truck and used a local paint store who offered this option (in North Dakota) and it was a very close match. I'm not so sure we have anything this cool around here as Dems are in majority but may be worth an ask.

Some hardware stores have the capability to mix and fill spray cans, they just need a paint code. My brother replaced a fender on his truck and used a local paint store who offered this option (in North Dakota) and it was a very close match. I'm not so sure we have anything this cool around here as Dems are in majority but may be worth an ask.
In Vancouver we have Bob's Paintland that provides that service.
It's $40 for a custom-color rattle can.
They did a super job with the color match.

Paint it blue and stencil Dillon on it.
Because it will load faster that way. :cool:

@cog357 you kinda scare me. You lie dormant like a sleeper cell for a dozen years before a post. You are a patient person. Welcome from the lurking world, sincerely.

I would check with RCBS as others have advised. I did notice that Home Depot now has their Behr brand in metallic (that hand hammered look) metal tones. This might be a possibility. Great press...started with and still use mine.

The new RCBS green is a Hammertone Green .You might even find that in Rustoleum or in the Hammertone series of paints.

STOP….. It's Hammer Tone!

IMG_1446.jpeg

I'd say this is an opportunity to make it yours and pick a color and have at it. Or send it to someone to have powder coated and it will last.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top