JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
200,000 infected illegals transported using commercial and military aircraft in the last 6 months to those pesky red states has nothing to do with it?
Here, have a nice horse blanket and say thank you.
Hmmm, kill off those who would "engage in wrong speak" interesting.... easier to do it this way then to start an all out a war...

I don't think the dems have the juice to even pull it off , we didnt have the lock downs other countries had or are currently having and we had protests / unrest . Imagine what will happen if they try again , Americans aren't as timid in that respect as many other countries populations.

200,000 infected illegals transported using commercial and military aircraft in the last 6 months to those pesky red states has nothing to do with it?
Here, have a nice horse blanket and say thank you.
According to "The Science (TM)" it's politically impossible for the following to spread Covid:
  • Unvaxinated illegal aliens
  • Rioters so long as the push the agenda of the left
  • Any event that would result in embarrassment to the left
  • Politicians and other non "little people" violating the rules they demand everyone else follow
On the other hand the following will kill children, puppies, and moms, I mean child bearing persons:
  • Republican rallies and conventions
  • Church services
  • Shopping in areas of stores for items the state deems non essential
  • In person school forcing teachers to at least show up everyday.
  • Failure to force embryos to wear masks

Last Edited:
The "near goal" is to force the use of "vaccine passports". This is the beginning of our version of the CCP social scoring system.

I don't think the dems have the juice to even pull it off , we didnt have the lock downs other countries had or are currently having and we had protests / unrest . Imagine what will happen if they try again , Americans aren't as timid in that respect as many other countries populations.
Partly because of the 2nd admendment !!!!

The "near goal" is to force the use of "vaccine passports". This is the beginning of our version of the CCP social scoring system.
7f79af26-bf64-4732-82e5-6da7f07e253e_screenshot.jpg

Here's a little taste of the worldly folks...

On another forum somewhere in leftytown there are several people who flat out state that people who don't get vaccinated should be refused medical treatment if they get infected. I replied that I was good with that so long as if they deviated from a plant based diet, drank, smoked, or were overweight that they be refused treatment if they had a heart attack.

It didn't go over well... like I care :)

On another forum somewhere in leftytown there are several people who flat out state that people who don't get vaccinated should be refused medical treatment if they get infected. I replied that I was good with that so long as if they deviated from a plant based diet, drank, smoked, or were overweight that they be refused treatment if they had a heart attack.

Why does this not surprise me... :rolleyes:

Will this likely happen? Civil social protests like France? False flag events to confiscate firearms? How to prepare if the lock down is likely?
Power is as power does. Government exists for the almost sole purpose of flexing. And the current US government is very keen on subjugating its citizens.

I won't Hop or Sing and name names, but I believe we have some members here who have said the same thing (that kinda rhymes)....and @Certaindeaf klicked...lol

Correct, and predicted not long ago when people started noticing trends in the recent poles. It's literally their only chance to avoid losing control
Yep! No matter who wins.. expect covid to die down post mid terms.. I think this overhyped ploy will only work for so long before people tire of the contradictory, confusing double speak. Even other nations supposedly impacted have a stake and seat at the globalist table.

Im sure covid was a "thing".. but I know darn well if it was as serious as our elected officials and "experts" say it is.. we wouldnt see them out and about without masks having lunch and dinner with eachother or getting their hair done. To me, that exposed this farce. If this was truly bad, those politicians would have locked themselves away and had minions go out and fetch all their "things" or come to their houses.. because thats what the protected elite do.

For the vaccine they have a REAL problem. Those who really push it keep pretending like its die hard Trump supporters refusing. Truth is the largest population who are refusing are people who vote left. This is what is really putting fear out. As more employers force this, and more threats are made, can't blame GOP for it.
As for lock down of course those who loved police state power are wetting their pants to have it again but, they are seeing resistance from the people who voted for them this time. So again fear. No doubt if they really start talking lock down it will only be two weeks to slow the spread you know :s0140: Again problems here are hard to keep that lie going and more are watching as the border is flooded with people who just walk in and are handed money. So should be fun to watch. Even more fun will be mid terms. Its going to be hard to keep all the free money going that long to buy votes.

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR