JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Lockdown 2.0…

Within the next four weeks is my guess. Brought to us by an explosion of the Delta variant…. Just before school begins in the PNW.

Fortifying my supply of non-perishables, that all important bathroom tissue, hand sanitizer and wipes, increasing cash on hand and looking for ammo to augment supplies or viable to barter, as necessary. Adding to water supplies and ensuring medications and first aid supplies are sufficient.

As for social protests, only tolerated when performed by Antifa/BLM…. All others will be put down by the oppressors in charge…

Just one cranky ole guys opinion and thoughts…

93% of vaccinated people will have no symptoms from the Delta variant, if they catch it at all. This was from a study done in Brazil. I know one of the scientists involved in the study and he is a liberal through and through. It's not a conservative conspiracy theory.

Delta variant will be old news in a few weeks. Another variant will have taken it's place by then. Covid is the gift that keeps on giving.

Edit: https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/policy/healthcare/public-global-health/565191-gottlieb-us-will-be-through-delta-wave-in-2-or-3-weeks?amp
That's right. There is no interest in ending this. Big Government proponents are living their best life. Staying home, playing with animals, making art, smoking pot... don't have to worry about rent either.

Like I said before, anything to keep everyone terrified and willing to let the government have more control over us to keep all of us "safe"

I have heard that we should expect to see a delta lockdown by the end of next week. 1BC8BDE0-BC07-4ECE-9F92-E977ACE77C1D.jpeg

Last time around there was a big swath of reds who just wanted to oust Trump. But I think more people are going to push back against the lockdowns this time.

Here we go again…

No back to school…. My 13 year old has already told me, she can't do another year from home, she wants to be back in the classroom with her peers.

No back to the office…. I'm mixed on this actually, miss my colleagues, but not the Petrie dish that the office typically is..

Another Holiday Shopping Season from home…. Perhaps not so bad, but social distancing and limited travel made last Holiday Season a bit sad.

I'm wondering if Kween K8 goes full Draconian Gestapo again, locking us down and restricting us far more and for far longer like last time!
We need to strip her "Emergency Powers" this time, that politician from eastern Oregon was 100% correct, her legal powers are only legal for 28 days, and require the full senate to vote her extension! That State Supreme court ruling last time was a frickin joke, and they need to be held accountable for braking the law, same as Brownstian!

Last Edited:
200,000 infected illegals transported using commercial and military aircraft in the last 6 months to those pesky red states has nothing to do with it?
Here, have a nice horse blanket and say thank you.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top