JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's automated just in case we're all smoked. It's assured.
Some what true! Cannot give details or specifics on how, but it is automated! Roughly 1/3 of the fixed assets are "Manual" while all airborne alert stuff is manual! Sea stuff is mostly semi auto, everything is ether pre programmed, or can be tasked after loading aboard, all the crew need do is hover the boat at launch depth and squeeze the trigger when ordered to!

Some what true! Cannot give details or specifics on how, but it is automated! Roughly 1/3 of the fixed assets are "Manual" while all airborne alert stuff is manual! Sea stuff is mostly semi auto, everything is ether pre programmed, or can be tasked after loading aboard, all the crew need do is hover the boat at launch depth and squeeze the trigger when ordered to!
And from the reports I've seen lately, there are a lot of those required to squeeze the trigger saying they wouldn't if the order came. :( We know the Russian "Dead Hand" system is fully automatic unless positively reset at a specific interval from a command center near Moscow,,,

And from the reports I've seen lately, there are a lot of those required to squeeze the trigger saying they wouldn't if the order came. :( We know the Russian "Dead Hand" system is fully automatic unless positively reset at a specific interval from a command center near Moscow,,,
Depends on who gives the order!
In most cases, the commanders who's fingers would pull those triggers don't have a choice in doing the job or not!!! There is a chain of command specific to this, and nobody outside that chain may influence it or make the decision!

Wow. Must be super-duper hacker proof. Lol.
It is!
By design, it's not "Live, on the web" even secured, it's still vulnerable, so, they go old school with it, magnetic tapes hand delivered and loaded into the read only machine then uploaded to the guidance system just before launch! All targeting is pre selected for each war shot, and it takes some serious work to change the package! No one knows what war shot is set to what Target, or if there are more then one for that target, only very senior command even knows what's on the list, and what war shots are available at any given time!

Want to change one, that takes about 4 months, and about 1000 man hours, and no small amount of senior command decisions through the various channels who decide such things! No single person can or ever will have access to a war shot, and no single person has access to the programing system ( which is off site) to make any changes to the guidance package! POTUS cannot change it with out Congress full approval, but he can order a launch, which it's self requires a whole bunch of steps from a whole bunch of serious people who have every right to deny a launch if they do not agree with that order! POTUS cannot remove them and/or replace them! Down the line of succession is even more limited, so the V.P. would not be giving that order unless the POTUS was unable to do so, and the authority is still limited by those several serious players who retain the power to say NO! By design, the military has no operational command authority over those war shots once they are "Live" that only comes from the command authority of POTUS and his war cabinet!;

Pretty much the only "easy retarget" is free-fall B61 or B83... a buddy on a politics chat is worried that he expects Biden to try to "accidentally" nuke Texas at some point on his way out the door and I'm trying to talk him off the ledge--the only way I see his scenario playing out is either A. loading a B-52 and giving the order in which case I'd expect to see a "Delivery Refused Return To Sender" situation or B. somebodies getting access to the magazine, painting a live one "exercise blue" and rewiring it to blow in the plane, and setting that specific weapon up to be loaded for a training flight in place of the usual concrete blivet.

Scenario B would have the advantage for the Donks of saying "these are too dangerous, we need to denuclearize and shut down all powerplants and nuclear powered ships RIGHT NOW" unleashing another Cascade Failure... and we know these people have no qualms about murder if The Cause stands to gain from it.

Now think on this... if I'm saying this in cleartext, imagine the kind of nightmare scenarios causing me to wake up screaming in the middle of the night that I'm NOT comfortable talking about.

Just to be clear, "Biden" will not be doing anything. The senile jackwagon does not have the breath or mental capacity to finish a complete sentence

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews