JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Speaking of "sh!thole".

The Chinese are also using their commercial fishing fleet to practice biological warfare against countries that they don't like. Maybe, the Chinese commercial fishing fleet should also be counted as a part of the Chinese Navy?

Aloha, Mark

Speaking of "sh!thole".

The Chinese are also using their commercial fishing fleet to practice biological warfare against countries that they don't like. Maybe, the Chinese commercial fishing fleet should also be counted as a part of the Chinese Navy?

Aloha, Mark
Going to make an addition to my battle ship game and add Chinese fishing trawler.

If our government is not careful, the Chinese may claim the ocean around Hawaii as their territorial waters.

Go ahead and laugh. They are gaining ground at a record breaking pace. Working on their 3rd flat top. Not a lot of nations are operating any carriers. But before you laugh, check out our own Ford class cv's for "issues". Then look at the massively reduced capability of our own shipyards. I hope I don't live to see the day when we are trying to bribe 3rd world s-holes to grab some crashed chinese tech.

Not me BrentN, I would never laugh about this. The shortages that occur due to these closures in China are a very serious issue that is about to slam into our country and have serious impact in all sectors of our society. No joke.

Tik tok, it's coming.

Go ahead and laugh. They are gaining ground at a record breaking pace. Working on their 3rd flat top. Not a lot of nations are operating any carriers. But before you laugh, check out our own Ford class cv's for "issues". Then look at the massively reduced capability of our own shipyards. I hope I don't live to see the day when we are trying to bribe 3rd world s-holes to grab some crashed chinese tech.
We've all been aware of the MAD concept since the 50's. How does this precious tidbid change that reality.

We've all been aware of the MAD concept since the 50's. How does this precious tidbid change that reality.
This precious tidbid has zero to do with MAD, and everything to do with projecting power and influence around the globe. Like the United States Navy has been doing since the mid 1940's. Like the Royal Navy did for centuries prior. If you don't care, good for you, just a difference of opinion really. But once the CCP has reached their goal- and with the U.S. out of the way, there is nobody to stop them- at that point we will be keeping our opinions to ourselves. Kind of like the direction we are already headed, don't you think?

This precious tidbid has zero to do with MAD, and everything to do with projecting power and influence around the globe. Like the United States Navy has been doing since the mid 1940's. Like the Royal Navy did for centuries prior. If you don't care, good for you, just a difference of opinion really. But once the CCP has reached their goal- and with the U.S. out of the way, there is nobody to stop them- at that point we will be keeping our opinions to ourselves. Kind of like the direction we are already headed, don't you think?
MAD has everything to do with everything in the final analysis.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews