JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Right on! Another piece of garbage gone........I'm so happy she was not injured. She should thank her elected officials personally for helping to put her into that situation.

Wow, she called shots fired quick, and her engagement of the suspect was impressive too. Her shots were not rushed, she fired her weapon to end that threat.
Great training, great muscle memory. Amazing poise under a deadily threat.

In the video it really looked like he was just trying to turn his life around. Also, he was barely armed (rimfire and all :rolleyes:), and the cop used an unessesarilly large (centerfire) fully semi auto gun.

In the video it really looked like he was just trying to turn his life around. Also, he was barely armed (rimfire and all :rolleyes:), and the cop used an unessesarilly large (centerfire) fully semi auto gun.
I know, right? she should have just shot the gun out of his hand instead of killing him:rolleyes:

These guys protected by sanctuary have gotten away with so much they don't know when to stop.
I'm sure training includes standing a little to the rear so it is harder to turn a gun on the officer. Thankfully she wasn't hit.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top