JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is one cool lady! My headdress is removed in her presence. Note how she only slowed down her shooting cadence as ol' Juan in there slumped over somewhat. In his mind he was NEVER going to be cuffed.

Turned out he got that much right.

I'm betting his head looked like a colander with a moustache.

That is one cool lady! My headdress is removed in her presence. Note how she only slowed down her shooting cadence as ol' Juan in there slumped over somewhat. In his mind he was NEVER going to be cuffed.

Turned out he got that much right.

I'm betting his head looked like a colander with a moustache.

Geez, he was only trying to murder a cop doing her job. No need to be rude.

Seriously. We will only see these stories on sights like this. 99% of the net is filled with cat videos or teenagers with selfie sticks making millions. Educated home owners I know will find a way to ignore these cases and change the topic to kids being ripped from the clutches if their mother's bossem.

I know, right? she should have just shot the gun out of his hand instead of killing him:rolleyes:

I was watching some Youtube vids... super marksman cop shoots screwdriver wielding woman in the kneecap, got in front of a board of inquiry for disobeying his training, not putting shots in center mass. He said he did it because he was a good shot and knew he could. Interesting, but I hope the public doesn't see that.

This sort of stuff is exactly why it is a good idea for law enforcement officers to wear body cams...

When LEOs on a walking beat were first issued portable radios, they said they didn't want to be spied on. Then they found out they could call for help w/o finding a phone box or running back to the patrol car... Same thing with body cams... didn't want to be spied on until they saw that it proves their cases. My radio shop sold and maintained some of the first body cams.

This is what the voters keep voting for. I very much hope more of them finally see and realize what they are voting for. A LOT of politicians in power are all in on open boarders crap.
We should instead put a wall up along the border of California, Oregon, and Washington with the US.

She really kept her cool . even radio in before returning fire . only on the dept .6 months .I could see him reaching under the seat before she went to the drivers side . the camera being on the vest might show a angle that was not in her field of vision . glad she's OK
He blatantly tryed to murder her. This imagration stuff needs delt with .innocent people are dying . due to the leftist .

Last Edited:
Geez, he was only trying to murder a cop doing her job. No need to be rude.

Seriously. We will only see these stories on sights like this. 99% of the net is filled with cat videos or teenagers with selfie sticks making millions. Educated home owners I know will find a way to ignore these cases and change the topic to kids being ripped from the clutches if their mother's bossem.

I don't think he was being rude. I'll translate into American English: "That lady deputy is a cool customer. I'd tip my cap to her. She stayed in the fight until she saw she saw that azzhole slump over dead . I reckon that dude wasn't going to go peacefully no matter what. Turned that boys head into a canoe!"

I don't think he was being rude. I'll translate into American English: "That lady deputy is a cool customer. I'd tip my cap to her. She stayed in the fight until she saw she saw that azzhole slump over dead . I reckon that dude wasn't going to go peacefully no matter what. Turned that boys head into a canoe!"
I get it. Tac is Fred Sandford, Archie Bunker and Al Bundy wrapped into one. Oh With guns.

California is such a bubblegume hole dumber than a bag of rock to bad we don't have a big saw to cut it off away from the rest of us and let it sink in to the ocean. The ppl who support sanctuary cities or open borders should pay for any or all damages done by these illegal immigrants and gangs and should be rounded up along with them and sent to South American and not allowed back. Of course we know how that would all work. Along with the wall why not use a crap load of A1 abrams tanks along the border. There got some of my frustrations out. My rant for the day.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top