JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know plenty of people in Oregon & California that support sanctuary cities. None of them actually live in one. Yes, you may live in PDX or LA but not the sanctuary part.

These are the people who call police if a car 5 years old parks in their neighborhood. It's suspicious. It gets confusing because their logic train is off track.

"But ... but, felons and illegal aliens are 'prohibited persons' ... you mean badguys don't obey the laws or undergo background checks?" :rolleyes:

Anyway, good to hear the young officer was unscathed. And a bad actor was dispatched.

I have no LEO experience, and what the bubblegum do I know, but clearly early on that guy was signaling like crazy that this wasn't an ordinary traffic stop. I would have called for backup.

I wasn't sure where to post this, but it seems defensive carry related. I had to watch it several times. The supporting actor is a thrice deported illegal alien (not an "undocumented Democrat") and the protagonist is a Sheriff's deputy. The supporting actor opened fire on the cop, who promptly responded with a 15 rd mag dump into the supporting actor. If you listen close you can hear supporting actor exclaim "Ay-y-y!!" at about round # 7 or 8. Adios, Pendejo! :D

Great Job! I hope her shooting investigation/ ordeal on top of ordeal. is over soon for her.

Cornelius is one of the Original Sanctuary Cities in Oregon when Hillsboro and Forest Grove would not allow anyone but white, the 'City" of Cornelius said okay. The Civil Rights act of 1964 did little to alleviate the situation for Hispanic, Asian, Blacks and others. The Fair Housing Act of 1968 really turned things around and most of the 'need' for a sanctuary went away, but the sanctuary mindset did not, as a result Cornelius remains a sanctuary today. I don't like it, but I understand it and it is less and less a sanctuary. Some of that attitude is reflected by Walmart. Walmart wanted to be in Hillsboro, then Forest Grove, they ARE in Cornelius. Discrimination is still around.

Do not think that I support Sanctuary mindsets, I do not. I have a LE son with a long history in a PD , Border Patrol, and now ICE and doing Fugitive Operations, but not in the PNW. I just live in a place that made me wonder why.

"I'm betting his head looked like a colander with a moustache."

I'm betting there wasn't a whole lot left of his head after a 15-rd. ballistic deconstruction. Maybe not enough to even tell if a moustache was present before the Darwinian moment.
I'm also betting that the inside of the car looked like an explosion in a bucket of shark chum.

It's a real shame that video from the inside of Pendejo's car isn't available to record the sewage storm into his perplexed face. :confused:

Ha Ha Ha!! I love a happy ending. In the end nobody who mattered came to harm.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top