JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dunno about braces but just ask any of the ghost gun sellers how many times they've been visited by the ATF for selling something perfectly legal.
The video has no mention of the chsrleston loophole. So which ghost gun makers have had thier licenses revoked?

Im sorry but I also do t lime paying for my food in the drive through first and then get the wong order. As soon as my card goes ding ding $$$ the property is mine. Now that said, if the law says it can be released after 3 days then I expect the FFL to follow the law. Sportsmans for example had me wait 2 weeks...that was in 2021 for a gun I paid for online.

So sorry if the law says 3 days then release it after 3 days. Lets say the check comes back as denies after 3 weeks, inform LEO?

DOOOOOOOOD, almost EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF ANTI 2ND LEGSLATION INCLUDES THE ANTI CHARLSTON LOOPHOLE IN IT, YOU REALLY NEED TO DO YOUR OWN GOOGLE-FU!
As of yet it is not illegal. Yes several states have made it illegal Oregon is not and it is not illegal at the federal level yet. You keep making claims and
When your called on it this is the best you have for a response

Im sorry but I also do t lime paying for my food in the drive through first and then get the wong order. As soon as my card goes ding ding $$$ the property is mine. Now that said, if the law says it can be released after 3 days then I expect the FFL to follow the law. Sportsmans for example had me wait 2 weeks...that was in 2021 for a gun I paid for online.

So sorry if the law says 3 days then release it after 3 days. Lets say the check comes back as denies after 3 weeks, inform LEO?
Yea, but your Local Big Mac Dealer doesn't have to deal with a Fed Agency Run Amook threatening them for releasing your cheesey burger to you!
Put your self in the FFL's shoes, Would you transfer after 3 days, KNOWING the ATF might be stopping by to review your Records and harassing you, just because some clown in the whitehouse told them to go ahead and break the law? Yea, Phuck Dat!

The video has no mention of the chsrleston loophole. So which ghost gun makers have had thier licenses revoked?
I didn't say anyone had a license revoked. I said ask how many times they've been investigated.
Call JSDsupply and ask them. You'd have to follow their email notifications to know.

As of yet it is not illegal. Yes several states have made it illegal Oregon is not and it is not illegal at the federal level yet. You keep making claims and
When your called on it this is the best you have for a response
Everyone here knows what I say is true, so why are you calling me out on it! You really are your own worst enemy jruby!

Lets say the check comes back as denies after 3 weeks, inform LEO?
This is actually a legit question. If an FFL releases a gun after 3 days... what happens when the BGC eventually comes in and is denied? What is the FFL required to do then?

Here are the proposed changes to form 4473 that go into effect April 2023. As far as I can tell, the 3-day rule, aka 'Charleston Loophole', is unchanged, but modified such that persons under 21 have a 10 day proceed to sale rule instead of 3. https://www.atf.gov/firearms/atf-form-4473-firearms-transaction-record-revisions See NICS responses, 1st and 2nd paragraph.

NICS Responses

First Paragraph

• After the second sentence added "If NICS provides a "delayed" response, the transferor/seller is prohibited from transferring firearms to the transferee/buyer unless 3 business days have elapsed , and, before the transfer, NICS or the State has not advised the transferor that the transfer to, or receipt or possession by, the transferee/buyer would be in violation of law (See 27 CFR 478.102(a) for an example of how to calculate 3 business days.) If within 3 business days NICS or the State notifies the transferor/seller that it has cause to further investigate a possibly disqualifying juvenile record of a transferee/buyer under 21 years of age, the transfer may occur only after 10 business days since the licensee initially contacted NICS, and NICS has not notified the licensee that the transfer is prohibited."
Second Paragraph

• After the third sentence, the following was added: "If, within 3 business days, the licensee receives notice of additional delay (only if transferee/buyer under the age of 21), the licensee must indicate this response in item 27.d. If no response is received after 10 days, the licensee may transfer the firearm assuming State law allows."
This of course WILL change for Oregon if Measure 114 passes legal challenges.

But for now, FFL's are perfectly within their rights to release a firearm under the 3 business day rule so long as they feel the buyer is legally allowed to own one.

This is actually a legit question. If an FFL releases a gun after 3 days... what happens when the BGC eventually comes in and is denied? What is the FFL required to do then?
Late denials where the firearm has already been transferred fall under ATF's responsibility. It's up to them to retrieve the firearm, not the ffl.

Yea, but your Local Big Mac Dealer doesn't have to deal with a Fed Agency Run Amook threatening them for releasing your cheesey burger to you!
Put your self in the FFL's shoes, Would you transfer after 3 days, KNOWING the ATF might be stopping by to review your Records and harassing you, just because some clown in the whitehouse told them to go ahead and break the law? Yea, Phuck Dat!
Well said brother.

"If the FFL transfers the firearm, the FFL must note "no resolution was provided within 3 business days" on line 19d of the ATF Form 4473. (Please refer to pages 24 and 25 of the FBI NICS FFL User Manual.)"

https://www.atf.gov/file/61086/download

They'll know after the ffl completes the paperwork..line 19d.
So this confirms what we already knew that the FFL is legally off the hook for using the 3 day rule.

But does this prevent the ATF from auditing them or protect the FFL from legal liability if say someone uses the gun in a crime before the ATF recieves the final form?

I think it's a given that the ffl would be audited/inspected..that's just common sense. If their p's and q's are in order, like they probably should be, then I see no liability on their part. Of course some people, mainly the left, will focus on the ffl, but the reality is..that's the law.

Look, I'm not upset with the atf, or fbi..or really any other agency. I'm also not upset with ffl's that refuse to use the 3 day rule..although I personally chose one that did. I have a chl and a 40K / 8K queue was not acceptable. But that's me.

The people I'm upset with are the 50.7% of my fellow countryman who pass unconstitutional laws, think with their mislead emotions and elect idiots. Because those idiots then appoint other idiots to federal and state agencies. Our worst enemies live among us.

But, we do have a constitution..still.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads