JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I think Jims member-er might be broke. When it was released the 10/22 had a price of like $56 in 1964. $12 seems like a pretty steep discount.

The other thing is that $56 was big money comparatively, that's over $400 in today's money.

You sure it wasn't $54 Jim?

Well I think Jims member-er might be broke. When it was released the 10/22 had a price of like $56 in 1964. $12 seems like a pretty steep discount.

The other thing is that $56 was big money comparatively, that's over $400 in today's money.

You sure it wasn't $54 Jim?

Yep, they were on sale at bimart.

my first BRAND NEW gun is a mossberg 535 i bought 8 years ago when i was 19 from Bimart onsale for $209 my first 10/22 was $200 unfired stainless and synthetic stock with a scope from a co worker 4 years ago. yes its the metal trigger guard version not the new composite version.

7.7 Jap Ariska Fully working order and in nice condition, $7.50 out of a barrel that was standing by the front door at the hardware store.

I want to say it was $450 for a Beretta 92fs from Andersons sporting goods. Then it was around $700 for a HK usp 40.
This was back in 93 or 94, before the 94 ban though as they both had the standard mags.

High Standard Longhorn Double Nine .22 western styled revolver. $77 brand new. I will NOT divulge the year due to fear of young whippersnappers giving me shat about my age.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top