JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I think Jims member-er might be broke. When it was released the 10/22 had a price of like $56 in 1964. $12 seems like a pretty steep discount.

The other thing is that $56 was big money comparatively, that's over $400 in today's money.

You sure it wasn't $54 Jim?

Well I think Jims member-er might be broke. When it was released the 10/22 had a price of like $56 in 1964. $12 seems like a pretty steep discount.

The other thing is that $56 was big money comparatively, that's over $400 in today's money.

You sure it wasn't $54 Jim?

Yep, they were on sale at bimart.

my first BRAND NEW gun is a mossberg 535 i bought 8 years ago when i was 19 from Bimart onsale for $209 my first 10/22 was $200 unfired stainless and synthetic stock with a scope from a co worker 4 years ago. yes its the metal trigger guard version not the new composite version.

7.7 Jap Ariska Fully working order and in nice condition, $7.50 out of a barrel that was standing by the front door at the hardware store.

I want to say it was $450 for a Beretta 92fs from Andersons sporting goods. Then it was around $700 for a HK usp 40.
This was back in 93 or 94, before the 94 ban though as they both had the standard mags.

High Standard Longhorn Double Nine .22 western styled revolver. $77 brand new. I will NOT divulge the year due to fear of young whippersnappers giving me shat about my age.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top