JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Damn set up looks like it would be a VERY nice set up for home use and for LEO's. For home use it would be tempting to put a couple stamps on. One for the unit and one for a can. Would make a damn nice home set up. Would be great for carry in the outback where you may run into 4 legged critters who could be harm to you.
Agree about HD use or truck gun. Would be handy and effective. I have a pending stamp application for a 9mm Glock and if it is approved I'm going to buy one of these. I want to do a head to head comparison of this vs mp5 clone vs mp5k clone vs Stribog shooting multiple targets rapid fire and compare accuracy and time. I'm 95% sure Stribog will blow the others away but I would like to test them. If this gets close to the same performance but in a smaller package that would be pretty cool. The comments everyone says about it that I've seen are excellent build quality and stability. I like that it is so minimalist. Also that you can add a non-moving red dot. My flux brace, recover tactical, or endo tactical none of them allow a red dot.

Stability like that adds weight and some size. Glock 17 plus this = 36.8 0z. A colt python weighs 38 oz. So depends on personal preference but it might not be a huge weight hit depending on what u are comparing it to.

Stability like that adds weight and some size. Glock 17 plus this = 36.8 0z. A colt python weighs 38 oz. So depends on personal preference but it might not be a huge weight hit depending on what u are comparing it to.
Given a choice of this or a shotgun, or even big bore wheel gun in places I was worried about large 4 legged? For me this wins hands down. Folded it would be simple to sling over a shoulder. Unfolded it would be FAR and away more accurate in my hands than any hand gun. Really tempting to me.

Given a choice of this or a shotgun, or even big bore wheel gun in places I was worried about large 4 legged? For me this wins hands down. Folded it would be simple to sling over a shoulder. Unfolded it would be FAR and away more accurate in my hands than any hand gun. Really tempting to me.
They also have OWB holsters. I would think a large gun shoulder holster would fit too but I find those fairly uncomfortable fwiw.

2D9FB65D-E715-4DA4-812D-763C6E5988CB.png

That looks to me like it would be hard to carry like that too. Hook a single point sling to it though and it looks like it would beat hell out of carrying a shotgun around.
Single point sling is such a convenient way to carry. I've experimented with shoulder holsters for mp5k (both typical mp5 "hook" type, and large adjustable standard type that will accept mp5 size guns), as well as Bungee, and single point sling. For me single point sling is comfortable but floppy unless it's under something, while bungee is comfortable and quite a bit less floppy because it's held tight to your body.

Bungee deployment example. This could be done with the b&t usw probably, would have to test it out.

Also the 5:11 chest carry/Fanny pack should hold it I would think unless there is a vertical grip on the front. I would have to try it to verify though. A Glock 34 or full sized Jericho fits in the Fanny pack with room for another small 9mm (such as p938 or p365) to spare. Here is the chest/Fanny pack.

943C69FA-0EC6-41E0-BE86-F19B720BC194.jpeg

50F82500-75A7-4A1F-BAF3-3C0526080D56.jpeg

Single point sling is such a convenient way to carry. I've experimented with shoulder holsters for mp5k (both typical mp5 "hook" type, and large adjustable standard type that will accept mp5 size guns), as well as Bungee, and single point sling. For me single point sling is comfortable but floppy unless it's under something, while bungee is comfortable and quite a bit less floppy because it's held tight to your body.

Bungee deployment example. This could be done with the b&t usw probably, would have to test it out.

Also the 5:11 chest carry/Fanny pack should hold it I would think unless there is a vertical grip on the front. I would have to try it to verify though. A Glock 34 or full sized Jericho fits in the Fanny pack with room for another small 9mm (such as p938 or p365) to spare. Here is the chest/Fanny pack.

View attachment 1371488

View attachment 1371490
That first one looked very nice.

7 years and this thread is still going. I still haven't had to put down anything more agressive than a pissed of coyote while in the woods. Anyone had to defend themselves against a cougar yet? If so what'd ya use? Whatever it was must be the correct answer if you're still around to talk about it.

7 years and this thread is still going. I still haven't had to put down anything more agressive than a pissed of coyote while in the woods. Anyone had to defend themselves against a cougar yet? If so what'd ya use? Whatever it was must be the correct answer if you're still around to talk about it.
Not a cougar, but it was a wild feline; I hit a juvenile bobcat that ran across the road in front of my car about 7 or 8 years ago, and it was badly injured so I dispatched it with a 9mm. I see coyotes and the occasional bobcat up here (saw a bobcat run across the road a couple weeks ago). I am thinking if I ever have to, it will probably be a coyote - seen them all sizes.

There are cougars and bears up here, but I've never seen one in the wild - yet. I see more rabbits, squirrels, mice and deer than anything else. Deer all the time - close calls a number of times almost hitting them - son in law did hit one. Neighbor's kid ran their Subby off the road trying to avoid running over a squirrel of all things - sheesh! :rolleyes:

I ran into a cougar in Portland once, does that count?

My father in law has killed 3 cougars now 1 with a rifle and 2 with a muzzleloader. The 1 with the muzzleloader was a yearling Tom that was stalking him. He would say the best thing for self defense is what you have. When we are hunting all we pack is what ever rifle, bow or muzzleloader we plan on using for the hunt.
I use to carry my kimber k6s, Glock 21, or ruger lc9. After reading about real bear and cougar attacks I feel as if my tracking polls in my hands will get way more use then any gun on my hip.

Pack what ever you have and what ever you're comfortable with beating up. But the only gun I actually like carrying is my kimber k6s dasa. I've almost lost Glock mags and I've lost mags for my lc9 in the brush. So +1 vote for the 357mag … even tho I'll only pack 38sp

Defend no......kill yes! I think the last 12 cats I've killed have all been with the awc 22 subsonic cci hps 1080 fps

Defend no......kill yes! I think the last 12 cats I've killed have all been with the awc 22 subsonic cci hps 1080 fps
Respect. Most of us have not even seen 12 Cougars, I'm out in the woods a lot and those things are all trying to avoid me. This glimpses I've caught are them heading the other direction. Dogs? How are you able to get 12 kills?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Back Top