JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As a matter of fact, it wasn't.
Both times it was a little bit of gravel from the side of the road. Might of well have been marbles on the road.
If you are going to ride on the road, put some quality road tires on the bike.

Watch out for the black filler ODOT uses on cracks, slick as ice; just as bad as loose gravel or ice.

If you live left of the mountains good luck with the "don't do rain" thing. I was wondering how rain would be and found out during my Team Oregon course that rain and hail really aren't as bad as I thought they'd be. I walked into the classroom on a nice sunny late October day and got to the riding course just before the clouds let loose. The hail didn't stick around long but the rain kept coming for most of the course.

If you live left of the mountains good luck with the "don't do rain" thing. I was wondering how rain would be and found out during my Team Oregon course that rain and hail really aren't as bad as I thought they'd be. I walked into the classroom on a nice sunny late October day and got to the riding course just before the clouds let loose. The hail didn't stick around long but the rain kept coming for most of the course.

I would only ride on a sunny day. Again when I say ride, I'm talking 10 minutes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top