JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Posting what you ride might help. dirtbike, Harley, sport bike, adventure, dual sport, groms.
Thanks I should have mentioned that. All of the above. Day trips usually. Dirt bikes rarely now. I don't bounce back from falling off like I used too. 😀. Winter street rides are usually shorter.

I could be convinced into meeting up with a few folks for a ride.
I have actually shown up to buy things from members of NWFA on my bike over the years.

Shoot me a message about a time and place. If it fits my busy schedule I'll show up.

FTR, I'm on Roadglide.

Anybody down for a nice leisurely New Years Day ride?

2015 scrambles.jpg

Wet Leather.com
PNW Riders.com
ADVriders.com

These were forums I belonged to back in the day. Also Rose City Motorcycles puts on several rides like the Oregon 250, 500 and 1000. Also popular is the Grand tour of Oregon. Doing these rides are a good way to meet like minded people.

We did a Polar Bear Run this summer in Yellowstone Park on the way to Sturgis. We sat in stopped traffic for 45 minutes because of a motorcycle accident when a thunder and lightning downpour hit that dropped 4" of hail. Then add 50 miles of rain in 40 degrees to get to the first hotel.
I don't think we're dried out or warmed up yet.

We did a Polar Bear Run this summer in Yellowstone Park on the way to Sturgis. We sat in stopped traffic for 45 minutes because of a motorcycle accident when a thunder and lightning downpour hit that dropped 4" of hail. Then add 50 miles of rain in 40 degrees to get to the first hotel.
I don't think we're dried out or warmed up yet.
Damn, that sounds like a really bubblegumty experience.

Wet Leather.com
PNW Riders.com
ADVriders.com

These were forums I belonged to back in the day. Also Rose City Motorcycles puts on several rides like the Oregon 250, 500 and 1000. Also popular is the Grand tour of Oregon. Doing these rides are a good way to meet like minded people.
Anyone else doing the Rose City 250 a week from Sunday?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top