JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I can't wait to see what happens!

Motorcycle Monday: Antifa Declares War On Oregon Motorcycle Clubs

Back on Saturday, July 16 members of Antifa followed through on vows to try disrupting a gathering at the HonkyTonk Bar in Salem, Oregon. The result of the far-left group's actions is what some are predicting to be a war between them and several motorcycle clubs throughout Oregon. If that sounds to you like a confrontation which would be wise to back away from, you're not alone. What happens next could be ugly.

Originally, Antifa groups began rallying members and supporters to join a "counter demonstration" for the "Take Action Tour" event being held at the HonkyTonk Bar. They characterized the venue's gathering as "racist" and catering to both "fascists" as well as "white supremacists." That event was marketed by the bar as "Hero Appreciation Day" complete with a dunk tank, bike show, eating contest, live music, bouncy house, family-friendly karaoke, free hot dogs, etc.

When Antifa showed up in black bloc, their numbers were very few. Still, they used a megaphone to draw attention to the gathering across the street from the bar. Eventually, several patrons made their way over to confront the demonstrators. Arguing turned into shoving, mace was deployed by an Antifa member, then the group retreated away from the establishment entirely. Taking on biker clubs usually doesn't end well for the opposing party since they fight back unlike moms driving their kids through downtown Portland or Christian parents holding a concern in a park, something those Antifa who showed up learned quickly.

eeta Added linkhttps://www.yahoo.com/autos/motorcycle-monday-antifa-declares-war-160000181.html

I've never been to that establishment, but it isn't far from a venue we used to frequent back in the day.

As to Antifas vs Bikers, this sounds like the backstory to a hilarious comedy. :s0155:

Aunty-effa want to defund the police, yet ironically if that cop wasn't standing there, bikers would have made this encounter very brutal and frankly, I am rooting for the bikers to make this encounter a life changing event for the soy boy brigade.

sorry the wild one GIF by Maudit

Don't mess with Chino... :D
Andy

I've never been to that establishment, but it isn't far from a venue we used to frequent back in the day.

As to Antifas vs Bikers, this sounds like the backstory to a hilarious comedy. :s0155:
The place use to be called Duffy's Hanger back in the day. I use to work on one of the floats across the street (drew 'em too along with a lot things on that road). I remember seeing Green Jellÿ and Wicked Haven playing there, didn't leave the parking lot that night.

Back on Saturday, July 16 members of Antifa followed through on vows to try disrupting a gathering at the HonkyTonk Bar in Salem, Oregon.
Antifa has been picking fights with The Honky Tonk since the BLM riots. Leaving threatening letters on the front door, etc.

In my experience the owners of Honky Tonk are good people. It is a family business. A Country Music/Western themed bar. The Honky Tonk helped to feed the fire crews and victims of the forest fires a couple of years back. I have never been mistreated there. They did not deserve the negative press in the Statesman Journal, which is a trash excuse for a newspaper.

Last Edited:
A proper curb stomping would have ended this, then and there.

The clubs will mop the streets with the pansy bloc and make sure the next generation of turds stay in their moms basements.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top