JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just for fun, :) take today's events and see how they blend in with future forecast. It might take a cynical mind to see where it all leads us but at least you can see it coming.:s0142:

great!!! now they have the oh so convenient registered voter info, wonder what they can do with that? or the complete list of undocumented drivers that could be used to create even more Voters with addresses you can manipulate for benefit of a preferred delivery address? Gives them a year to figure out try before next election cycle? As we all know our previous S.O.S wasnt at all ethical and who knows how many more are still in positions..
If it includes the signature images... the whole system would be compromised.

If anyone gets some sort of letter from law firms regarding a class action suit versus the DMV, you ought to read the fine fine print and post what it says :s0140:

Other similar class action letters in the past have included option for not joining in, waiving your right to litigate them separately, and joining in, but not being eligible to litigate separately, or some such.. almost always have something like "should a settlement be reached, whatever awards will be distributed after paying fees and lawyers" which reads pennies to the dollar.

Got this from Reddit. Cannot vouch for the veracity, but it may also let the dark webbers know you have firearms! Good reason to keep them locked and have security cameras in place.

In Oregon, your CHL is linked with your DMV record, which includes your driver's license, and all your vehicle's plates are linked to your license (license plates are always linked here with specific drivers).

If they run your plate, which they automatically do these days with the automatic plate readers, they immediately know you're a CHL holder and possibly carry. If you call in an emergency or non-emergency line, your linked phone number (they automatically get from your caller ID) and any identifying information you voluntarily provide will tell them you're a CHL holder.

Got this from Reddit. Cannot vouch for the veracity, but it may also let the dark webbers know you have firearms! Good reason to keep them locked and have security cameras in place.

In Oregon, your CHL is linked with your DMV record, which includes your driver's license, and all your vehicle's plates are linked to your license (license plates are always linked here with specific drivers).

If they run your plate, which they automatically do these days with the automatic plate readers, they immediately know you're a CHL holder and possibly carry. If you call in an emergency or non-emergency line, your linked phone number (they automatically get from your caller ID) and any identifying information you voluntarily provide will tell them you're a CHL holder.
Another reason to not get one (CHL) :rolleyes:

Neat. Another breach of my well guarded government info. My tax money was well spent
Personal info well guarded in OR. ...LOL what a joke . . State Computer systems Hacking is one way I guess ? . or you can just simply ghetto style kick the door in, and steal all the system Hard Drives, like they did at David Douglas school Dist. office back in January 2023 .
Bigger Joke ---> The Fed. propaganda machine suggests, ( get this ) ....It's the Russians .
...", but federal officials have attributed a broader hacking campaign using the same vulnerability to a Russian ransomware gang . ".
https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/16/politics/cyberattack-us-government/index.html

Well, I just got an email a bit ago stating that an application for credit somewhere in NY was declined. I have now put a freeze on my info through all 3 credit reporting agencies. I Q$@$W hate thieves!!! :mad:

Someone filed for Oregon unemployment using my buddys information,, he called the oregon employment office to let them know, he is not un-employed and who ever filed the claim is a scammer.

This morning 2 of my email accounts were locked.. someone was trying to log into them, Also this morning, I have been setting up 2 step verification on bank accounts that i should have done years ago.. ( i'm lazy.)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top