JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ride your dirt bike to town and back and see how that goes. I know exactly what I'm buying and what it's intended us is.
35jjxnq-jpg-00b8216020c64ea75280d442d2a8c0ef-jpg.jpg
License plate? Check
Headlight & Taillight? Check
Mirrors? Check
Turn signals? Check
Street legal? Check
Trials competition motorcycle? Check

Same for my Husaberg

Ride your dirt bike to town and back and see how that goes. I know exactly what I'm buying and what it's intended us is.
I wasn't trying to offend you. And I did ride my modified XL 250 to work and back on the freeway, 30 mile round trip, for several years during the summer. Not ideal with knobby tires, but it's what I needed to do at the time. I was also much more spry.

To be fair, it did happen to me once, on the freeway. It stays with you.
No bubblegume. 30 years ago I was riding my Yamaha 360 on a logging road in Capitol Forest when a not so friendly logging truck ran me off the road, into a 6 ft. deep ditch. I was on my way to meet up with my son so I was alone at that time. I had a hell of a time getting that bike back on the road. I did not expect that truck on a Sunday as the roads and trailed were supposed to be only open to ATVs and motorcycles.

Well, I went out and got Lil Bit cleaned up and ready for a ride tomorrow. Going to be around 70 so, first ride of the year! 😁

thumbnail_20240316_150254.jpg

I wasn't trying to offend you. And I did ride my modified XL 250 to work and back on the freeway, 30 mile round trip, for several years during the summer. Not ideal with knobby tires, but it's what I needed to do at the time. I was also much more spry.
It's all good, and I apologize for being grumpy

Well, it is a beautiful day here in the Valley and nothing better than some back road riding. Li'l Bit was up to the task and so was I! Needed to change my attitude and this ride did it! 😁

thumbnail_20240318_132648.jpg
thumbnail_20240318_134341.jpg
thumbnail_20240318_132608.jpg
thumbnail_20240318_132600.jpg
thumbnail_20240318_134425.jpg

Seems to me Burgie in glass Stubbys was 99 cents a sixpack.
Recognize the name, must of bought it at some point if it was that cheap. I just liked the Name..."Cascade". It was SOOO Northwest. And the Cascade, Bohemian and Beer beer were 11oz bottles too. They had less alcohol than regular beers, Bud, Coors, Schlitz, etc.

Is your bike a Yamaha TW200? I like it!
No sir, it's a Honda XR150L. They have been around for more than ten years but, didn't become available in the US until last year. Great little bikes and mine seems happiest at around 45-50 mph.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top