JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure how "biker gangs" operate these days, but isn't Antifa really asking for some extreme blowback in the form of "biker gangs" coming in from other regions to help out?

I feel like they are not that dangerous these days, but ya never know, a few other MC clubs could show up and really put an end to it....

They did not deserve the negative press in the Statesman Journal, which is a trash excuse of a newspaper...
I have to agree. I don't frequent the place, but I drive by regularly and after the incident I had to stop in just to check it out. Had lunch there a few days ago. It is a nicely decorated place with a very pleasant atmosphere. They serve great food at reasonable prices. They have free country dance lessons 2 or 3 nights a week. In my opinion, the "biker" aspect of the story was overplayed by multiple press outlets for dramatic effect. There is no way I would call it a "biker bar."

Seems to me there was a shooting in N. Portland not too long ago and ANTIFA tried to blame a mortorcycle gang (Gypsy Jokers or something like that?). Turned out it was just a guy who lived across the street from the park where they were meeting who got pissed off at all the noise and the blocked traffic. Now they are claiming they were assaulted by the Free Souls Motorcycle Club. Do I detect a pattern of behavior?

I watched the video of the event and they were mostly beat up by a couple of gals who were pissed off because the ANTIFA guys were sitting on their cars.

Here is a link to their facebook page:

ETA: Here's a link to a story with the vid:

Last Edited:
Copied from the link above from PM:

After the group retreated, Antifa called for reinforcements to come to Gladstone, Ore., a city south of Portland. There, a racquet ball club was reportedly hosting a conservative event about the border crisis. However, the group of Antifa retreated for a second time after seeing there were bikers and others outside the venue. Antifa instead photographed the group of bikers and drivers for the purposes of doxxing them later.

Antifa member Anthony A. Amoss was one of the black bloc militants at the #Antifa direct action in Salem, Ore. earlier today. He pleaded guilty last week in federal court for doing over $164k in damages to a courthouse. He also tried to get my book banned.

-END-

When in the EFF are we going to change the damn laws in this country so doxxing get a 5 year automatic sentence? And further more makes the act of doxxing pretty much impossible in the first place!
I'm totally sick of this BS. I'm all for Japan's laws regarding searching and finding people. You should have a RIGHT to be safe and have a safe and peaceful home where you don't get robbed etc just because you stick up for yourself or someone.

The cracks in society are chasm's the size of grand canyon these days. So glaringly obvious change is desperately needed.

Pleads guilty to federal crimes one week. Back on the streets the next. Must be nice to have feds *cough * I mean friends in high places.

Not sure how "biker gangs" operate these days, but isn't Antifa really asking for some extreme blowback in the form of "biker gangs" coming in from other regions to help out?

I feel like they are not that dangerous these days, but ya never know, a few other MC clubs could show up and really put an end to it....
I used to live in the Southwest. Each MC chapter operates differently. There are clubs in the Phoenix and Vegas areas I used to live that truly operate like Sons of Anarchy. These Antifa morons are going to meet the wrong bunch and end up dead. I can guarantee you that. Hell's Angels would be a really bad choice for example . They have lawyers, police and deep pockets that spread worldwide. If they chose war with the 81, those guys will make sure that not only the Antifa person is taken out, but their entire family too. Antifa pansies would be wise to just shut up and stick to mom's basement. They truly have no idea how dangerous some of these MC club members are.

Last Edited:
I can't wait to see what happens!

Motorcycle Monday: Antifa Declares War On Oregon Motorcycle Clubs

Back on Saturday, July 16 members of Antifa followed through on vows to try disrupting a gathering at the HonkyTonk Bar in Salem, Oregon. The result of the far-left group's actions is what some are predicting to be a war between them and several motorcycle clubs throughout Oregon. If that sounds to you like a confrontation which would be wise to back away from, you're not alone. What happens next could be ugly.

Originally, Antifa groups began rallying members and supporters to join a "counter demonstration" for the "Take Action Tour" event being held at the HonkyTonk Bar. They characterized the venue's gathering as "racist" and catering to both "fascists" as well as "white supremacists." That event was marketed by the bar as "Hero Appreciation Day" complete with a dunk tank, bike show, eating contest, live music, bouncy house, family-friendly karaoke, free hot dogs, etc.

When Antifa showed up in black bloc, their numbers were very few. Still, they used a megaphone to draw attention to the gathering across the street from the bar. Eventually, several patrons made their way over to confront the demonstrators. Arguing turned into shoving, mace was deployed by an Antifa member, then the group retreated away from the establishment entirely. Taking on biker clubs usually doesn't end well for the opposing party since they fight back unlike moms driving their kids through downtown Portland or Christian parents holding a concern in a park, something those Antifa who showed up learned quickly.

eeta Added linkhttps://www.yahoo.com/autos/motorcycle-monday-antifa-declares-war-160000181.html
Ummmm, what are they? Stewpidds?

After the group retreated, Antifa called for reinforcements to come to Gladstone, Ore., a city south of Portland. There, a racquet ball club was reportedly hosting a conservative event about the border crisis. However, the group of Antifa retreated for a second time after seeing there were bikers and others outside the venue. Antifa instead photographed the group of bikers and drivers for the purposes of doxxing them later.

Antifa member Anthony A. Amoss was one of the black bloc militants at the #Antifa direct action in Salem, Ore. earlier today. He pleaded guilty last week in federal court for doing over $164k in damages to a courthouse. He also tried to get my book banned.

-END-

When in the EFF are we going to change the damn laws in this country so doxxing get a 5 year automatic sentence? And further more makes the act of doxxing pretty much impossible in the first place!
I'm totally sick of this BS. I'm all for Japan's laws regarding searching and finding people. You should have a RIGHT to be safe and have a safe and peaceful home where you don't get robbed etc just because you stick up for yourself or someone.

The cracks in society are chasm's the size of grand canyon these days. So glaringly obvious change is desperately needed.

Pleads guilty to federal crimes one week. Back on the streets the next. Must be nice to have feds *cough * I mean friends in high places.
It's a wonder that none of the ANTIFAg people arent doxxed. Grain for the goose is grain for the gander..

I used to live in the Southwest. Each MC chapter operates differently. There are clubs in the Phoenix and Vegas areas I used to live that truly operate like Sons of Anarchy. These Antifa morons are going to meet the wrong bunch and end up dead. I can guarantee you that. Hell's Angels would be a really bad choice for example . They have lawyers, police and deep pockets that spread worldwide. If they chose war with the 83, those guys will make sure that not only the Antifa person is taken out, but their entire family too. Antifa pansies would be wise to just shut up and stick to mom's basement. They truly have no idea how dangerous some of these MC club members are.
Don't get my hopes up like that.. 😁

-END-

The doxxing issue is going to be a bad idea for the pansy bloc in this case. Real bad idea.
This will be a prime example of letting nature run it's course on this one....

I technically agree with you, FYI.

It's a wonder that none of the ANTIFAg people arent doxxed. Grain for the goose is grain for the gander..
One reason they dress in black bloc and hide their faces is to prevent identification. They also commonly cover or remove their license plates when traveling to and from events. Andy Ngo used to publish the mug shots and booking info of those arrested in Portland. However, Multnomah County recently passed an ordinance preventing the Sheriff's office from releasing this info to the public. Friends in high places. :rolleyes:

That said, there has been enough contact between some of the folks involved in these incidents that they know each other on a first name basis. People on both sides often address each other by first name with taunts, etc. If you tune your ear to it you can pick it up in the videos of the various confrontations.

F' around, f' around and soon enough you won't be around. These dumbasses have zero clue of the sh!tstorm they are sailing into or the people they are dealing with, but they will figure it out if they do not reverse course. Bikers are not going to hide in their clubhouses when a bunch black hooded weaklings try to burn them out like the cop stations, they are going to kill them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Waco_shootout

F' around, f' around and soon enough you won't be around. These dumbasses have zero clue of the sh!tstorm they are sailing into or the people they are dealing with, but they will figure it out if they do not reverse course. Bikers are not going to hide in their clubhouses when a bunch black hooded weaklings try to burn them out like the cop stations, they are going to kill them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Waco_shootout

I think antifa is just accusing those people at that bar of being in a MC. Or, if they are in a MC, antifa probably picked on one that is more for hobby than an actual MC.

Problem for antifa, they keep claiming to be taking on an actual MC. It'll be funny if an actual, violent MC shows up one day to get in on the action

I think antifa is just accusing those people at that bar of being in a MC. Or, if they are in a MC, antifa probably picked on one that is more for hobby than an actual MC.

Problem for antifa, they keep claiming to be taking on an actual MC. It'll be funny if an actual, violent MC shows up one day to get in on the action
They are playing games with the Jokers and they are "an actual MC" that will and have already f'd them up.
https://harleyliberty.com/2022/02/21/gypsy-jokers-mc-vs-antifa-antifa-looses/
:s0092:

Any MC that has a 3 piece patch is the furthest thing from a hobby. Or weekend warrior.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top