Most Underrated Firearm

clearconscience

Reactions
CZ-75 series handguns...

2075 RAMI sub-compact
CZ-75 Compact
CZ-75 B
CZ-75 D
CZ-75 P-01 compact (adopted by NATO and is NSN engraved) also has omega and tactical variants
CZ-75 SP-01 Full size (safety or decocker variants, and tactical variants)
CZ-75 SP-01 Phantom (polymer frame full size)
CZ-75 SP-01 Shadow (competition)
CZ-75 SP-01 Shadow 2 (competition/race)
CZ-75 tactical sport (competition)
CZ-75 TS Czechmate (high end competition)

All of those and their variants will take the same full size magazines (obviously a sub compact magazine won't fit in a full size gun, but a full size mag will fit in a sub compact and a compact ;) ), same holsters, etc.

All are reliable and accurate right out of the box.
Thank you! I didn’t know they did also.
I do like the CZ pistols

Reactions
If you ever, God forbid, have to launch a lot of STOP THAT!! it's hard to beat the plain vanilla Cz-75 with a 19 rd mag. Too bad concealed carry would involve tactical suspenders to carry the weight and a trench coat for a cover garment. >Rim shot< :D
But seriously folks, nobody doubts the wonderfulness of the Cz-75 design and its derivatives. It's hard to call it underrated though. It is right up there with the 1911 as one of the most copied pistol designs ever. If you count the copies by Tanfoglio, Sphinx, IMI, et.al. the Cz-75 is right up there with Glock, and the 1911 as arguably one of the most popular pistol platforms in the world. (Cz-75BD goes right between Cz-75B and Cz-75D)
Great guns - just not underrated.

Reactions
The original Ruger LC9 with hammer and a long trigger pull. People whined about the trigger pull, so Ruger made it a striker fired pistol. Anybody who shot double action S&W pistols ought to be used to a long pull. Mine is 100% reliable, and it just didn't take long to get used to the trigger. Fairly accurate for what it is.

Reactions
Savage Model 24. 22lr over 410 variations up to 30-30 over 12 gauge. With some hunting you can find them for a good price as well.

Mine is 22mag over 20 gauge and I don't think I could find a better truck gun. Savage discontinued them some years back, most likely because they were/are underrated.

Andy54Hawken

Reactions
  • Army
  • Law Around Here
Is that in case you run out of powder?
Yep...LOL
Actually if you use it like we did with bayonet drills , I can see how it would make a formidable close quarters weapon...
I practiced enough with it that I could hit a small block of wood tied to a string as well as just hit the small block of wood on a stand...tougher than it sounds...
Andy

DeanMk

Reactions
Yep...LOL
Actually if you use it like we did with bayonet drills , I can see how it would make a formidable close quarters weapon...
I practiced enough with it that I could hit a small block of wood tied to a string as well as just hit the small block of wood on a stand...tougher than it sounds...
Andy
Stab a moth in flight, THEN I'll be impressed! ;)

SKS and mini 14, people love to hate the minis for being inaccurate compared to an AR, but it does get the job done that it was designed to do reliably and effectively. #crittercontrol.
I bought an SKS way back when they were like $100 at Big 5. Yeah, I regret letting that one go.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Good Friday!
    Had a great first time visit that included a transfer, a special order, and some trading. Can't wait to come back! Also I realized after I got...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
  • Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done a lot of deals here
    Gary's easy to work with when in town.
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Business!
    I have been going to Vancouver Weapon Werx for years and know both owners quite well. The only downfall is I go there to purchase or have a gun...
Top Bottom