JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
CZ-75 series handguns...

2075 RAMI sub-compact
CZ-75 Compact
CZ-75 B
CZ-75 D
CZ-75 P-01 compact (adopted by NATO and is NSN engraved) also has omega and tactical variants
CZ-75 SP-01 Full size (safety or decocker variants, and tactical variants)
CZ-75 SP-01 Phantom (polymer frame full size)
CZ-75 SP-01 Shadow (competition)
CZ-75 SP-01 Shadow 2 (competition/race)
CZ-75 tactical sport (competition)
CZ-75 TS Czechmate (high end competition)

All of those and their variants will take the same full size magazines (obviously a sub compact magazine won't fit in a full size gun, but a full size mag will fit in a sub compact and a compact ;) ), same holsters, etc.

All are reliable and accurate right out of the box.

Thank you! I didn't know they did also.
I do like the CZ pistols

If you ever, God forbid, have to launch a lot of STOP THAT!! it's hard to beat the plain vanilla Cz-75 with a 19 rd mag. Too bad concealed carry would involve tactical suspenders to carry the weight and a trench coat for a cover garment. >Rim shot< :D
But seriously folks, nobody doubts the wonderfulness of the Cz-75 design and its derivatives. It's hard to call it underrated though. It is right up there with the 1911 as one of the most copied pistol designs ever. If you count the copies by Tanfoglio, Sphinx, IMI, et.al. the Cz-75 is right up there with Glock, and the 1911 as arguably one of the most popular pistol platforms in the world. (Cz-75BD goes right between Cz-75B and Cz-75D)
Great guns - just not underrated.

The original Ruger LC9 with hammer and a long trigger pull. People whined about the trigger pull, so Ruger made it a striker fired pistol. Anybody who shot double action S&W pistols ought to be used to a long pull. Mine is 100% reliable, and it just didn't take long to get used to the trigger. Fairly accurate for what it is.

Savage Model 24. 22lr over 410 variations up to 30-30 over 12 gauge. With some hunting you can find them for a good price as well.

Mine is 22mag over 20 gauge and I don't think I could find a better truck gun. Savage discontinued them some years back, most likely because they were/are underrated.

Traditional style muzzleloading rifles...
If I had a nickel for every time I heard that round ball sucks as a game getter...I'd be richer than Old Bill Gates...:D
Besides we all know that Daniel Boone and Kt Carson starved to death...:rolleyes::D
Andy

Beats a spear any day.
Got a few of those too..this one is my favorite...:D
Andy
DSC06421.jpg

Savage Model 24. 22lr over 410 variations up to 30-30 over 12 gauge. With some hunting you can find them for a good price as well.

Mine is 22mag over 20 gauge and I don't think I could find a better truck gun. Savage discontinued them some years back, most likely because they were/are underrated.
I had a .223/ 20 gauge. A great varmint swacker.

Is that in case you run out of powder?
Yep...LOL
Actually if you use it like we did with bayonet drills , I can see how it would make a formidable close quarters weapon...
I practiced enough with it that I could hit a small block of wood tied to a string as well as just hit the small block of wood on a stand...tougher than it sounds...
Andy

Yep...LOL
Actually if you use it like we did with bayonet drills , I can see how it would make a formidable close quarters weapon...
I practiced enough with it that I could hit a small block of wood tied to a string as well as just hit the small block of wood on a stand...tougher than it sounds...
Andy
Stab a moth in flight, THEN I'll be impressed! ;)

SKS and mini 14, people love to hate the minis for being inaccurate compared to an AR, but it does get the job done that it was designed to do reliably and effectively. #crittercontrol.

SKS and mini 14, people love to hate the minis for being inaccurate compared to an AR, but it does get the job done that it was designed to do reliably and effectively. #crittercontrol.

I bought an SKS way back when they were like $100 at Big 5. Yeah, I regret letting that one go.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top