JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
that is nothing new one of the biggest parts of the church is preparedness and helping other people why do you think so many use the canning pantries once they find out about them . their are a lot of good people that are lds.

I've known a lot of Mormons that were not close to as prepared as I am, and I have work left to do. There are good Mormons and bad Mormons, same as any group. Generally I would say it's the rich Mormons you have to look askance at, and that wisdom comes from a Mormon I know

They believe a lot of silly ridiculous crap like most people, but they get an A+ for having the sense to prep. Plus they help each other out.

A kook sitting on a bag of rice is smarter than a kook sitting on a bag of rocks.

that is nothing new one of the biggest parts of the church is preparedness and helping other people why do you think so many use the canning pantries once they find out about them . their are a lot of good people that are lds.

Been going on since Joseph Smith was wandering around in Missura

Me neither, though it was Stake Conference :). I really hope this sticks to topic. I would be surprised if less than the majority of the prepper community was Mormon.

Really though, preparation is a very big agenda item. If anyone wants to know more about the canning facilities or resources run by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (AKA Mormons), check out Provident Living.

That's odd. I don't remember hearing any silly ridiculous crap at church today. Maybe that's next Sunday. :)

On the othe hand, we did get a lesson on being self-reliant and prepared today.

Burt is an OK guy for being an athiest. As a Christian I do not agree with a lot of modern Mormon doctrine but a lot of you folks are also OK with me, good folks indeed

It would help me agree with you if you brought back polygyny ;0)

The really nice thing about the Mormans (besides selling high quality prep supply's at cost) is that they truly don't mention joining the church. Something that I politely thank them for whenever I do business with them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top