JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
but OSP has one hell of a time processing Bg's if you have a very common last name like Smith.

I have a very unusual name; maybe that's why my BGC go very quickly. When I bought a gun
from Keiths last year at the gun show there were a lot of people waiting ahead of me for their
checks to clear. I walked up to wait but mine went through almost instantly. Got a lot of evil
eyes from the other people waiting :)

I have a very unusual name; maybe that's why my BGC go very quickly. When I bought a gun
from Keiths last year at the gun show there were a lot of people waiting ahead of me for their
checks to clear. I walked up to wait but mine went through almost instantly. Got a lot of evil
eyes from the other people waiting :)

:s0020: :s0109:

I picked up a new ruger 22/45 last week. It started out with 61 in line but took 3hrs for 61 bcg. I've never seen it take that long before wit so few in line.:(
It may have just been bad timing but it does seem like they are trying to make it take longer than it should.

checks to clear. I walked up to wait but mine went through almost instantly. Got a lot of evil eyes from the other people waiting :)

It's because you're a woman. ;)

:D

I am on the fence about the Colt 6920 with Magpull furniture over at NW Armory they randomly have in stock... we shall see what the background wait time is... if I decide to bite the bullet that is.

I once bought a gun at BiMart, it took at least an hour, the store was closing and my wife was livid. :(

I bought two items recently, a stripped lower that took a couple of minutes and another gun that took half an hour. I have an unusual name. I'm guessing it just depends on how many bureaucrats are sitting at OSP doling out our rights to us.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top