JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
but OSP has one hell of a time processing Bg's if you have a very common last name like Smith.

I have a very unusual name; maybe that's why my BGC go very quickly. When I bought a gun
from Keiths last year at the gun show there were a lot of people waiting ahead of me for their
checks to clear. I walked up to wait but mine went through almost instantly. Got a lot of evil
eyes from the other people waiting :)

I have a very unusual name; maybe that's why my BGC go very quickly. When I bought a gun
from Keiths last year at the gun show there were a lot of people waiting ahead of me for their
checks to clear. I walked up to wait but mine went through almost instantly. Got a lot of evil
eyes from the other people waiting :)

:s0020: :s0109:

I picked up a new ruger 22/45 last week. It started out with 61 in line but took 3hrs for 61 bcg. I've never seen it take that long before wit so few in line.:(
It may have just been bad timing but it does seem like they are trying to make it take longer than it should.

checks to clear. I walked up to wait but mine went through almost instantly. Got a lot of evil eyes from the other people waiting :)

It's because you're a woman. ;)

:D

I am on the fence about the Colt 6920 with Magpull furniture over at NW Armory they randomly have in stock... we shall see what the background wait time is... if I decide to bite the bullet that is.

I once bought a gun at BiMart, it took at least an hour, the store was closing and my wife was livid. :(

I bought two items recently, a stripped lower that took a couple of minutes and another gun that took half an hour. I have an unusual name. I'm guessing it just depends on how many bureaucrats are sitting at OSP doling out our rights to us.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top