Mobile AR-15 Magazine Storage

OP
3MTA3

3MTA3

Reactions
Heavy duty canvas style bag. Grab it, fill it, put it in the car - leave.
That was Plan A. Didn't work out very well in practice - cumbersome, heavy, didn't pack well and would have been hard to identify and access if needed. The 50 cal can storage is fast and easy to move, and as an added benefit if the election season riots wind up in my cul de sac easy to pre-place in different parts of the house.

Reactions
That was Plan A. Didn't work out very well in practice - cumbersome, heavy, didn't pack well and would have been hard to identify and access if needed. The 50 cal can storage is fast and easy to move, and as an added benefit if the election season riots wind up in my cul de sac easy to pre-place in different parts of the house.
I’ve got a Milwaukee tool bag that could easily hold and actually carry 50 mags (loaded). I don’t know what your requirements are, I thought it was just needing to grab a bunch and throw them in the car. If you are also placing the requirement to be “combat effective” - then I would assume an 8 mag closed top bandolier/pouch around your shoulders about $15 from midway, would do fine - some people would just put on their PC if they were concerned about that.

Reactions
There is another way to solve this problem, that kills MANY birds with one stone: cache's. You don't want it all where you are anyways. One fire and all your stuff is gone.

You're not going to go through 100 AR mags to fend of hoards of rioters. It just isn't ever going to happen. You're better off keeping 25 at home, 25 here, 25 there....

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom