JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Heavy duty canvas style bag. Grab it, fill it, put it in the car - leave.

That was Plan A. Didn't work out very well in practice - cumbersome, heavy, didn't pack well and would have been hard to identify and access if needed. The 50 cal can storage is fast and easy to move, and as an added benefit if the election season riots wind up in my cul de sac easy to pre-place in different parts of the house.

That was Plan A. Didn't work out very well in practice - cumbersome, heavy, didn't pack well and would have been hard to identify and access if needed. The 50 cal can storage is fast and easy to move, and as an added benefit if the election season riots wind up in my cul de sac easy to pre-place in different parts of the house.

I've got a Milwaukee tool bag that could easily hold and actually carry 50 mags (loaded). I don't know what your requirements are, I thought it was just needing to grab a bunch and throw them in the car. If you are also placing the requirement to be "combat effective" - then I would assume an 8 mag closed top bandolier/pouch around your shoulders about $15 from midway, would do fine - some people would just put on their PC if they were concerned about that.

There is another way to solve this problem, that kills MANY birds with one stone: cache's. You don't want it all where you are anyways. One fire and all your stuff is gone.

You're not going to go through 100 AR mags to fend of hoards of rioters. It just isn't ever going to happen. You're better off keeping 25 at home, 25 here, 25 there....

.30cal metal ammo can. Fits exactly 11 metal AR mags as long as they are not 30rd size. 20rd and 10rd 6.5 Grendel Duramag line from C-PD. Shown mostly loaded with Hornady 123gr FMJ and ELD Black soft tips

I daresay most metal AR mags will fit inside if they are not 30rd types.
20201109_171156.jpg 20201109_171207.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads