JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Maybe if SELLING drugs was an automatic death sentence (with the usual access to appeals) is the answer. After all, how can you say "it was an accident I had all this crap on me and was selling"?

Yes, let's behave like the Chinese fascists, because you know those guys got the whole liberty thing down pat.

It works in Singapore and Bali, they don't have a rampant drug problem there... but AS USUAL your type focuses on ONE PART of an argument, and IGNORES the rest of the post that has VALID counter-points to your argument (or is your glaucoma not being helped by "bong-threapy" :s0112:)... lemme repost the IGNORED part in BOLD for you and see if you have an answer to it .... "Mr. Rehab"

Hmmm victimless... so you think weed is the only harmless drug? What about meth? Should THAT be legalized as well? I mean, after all its THEIR bodies to put into them what they choose (I agree with you to a point), but how many property crimes and crimes of violence have been committed by tweakers who need fast cash to get their next "dime bag" (or whatever they call it these days)?

How many catalytic converters, copper pipes and wires, bronze memorials, and whatnot have been stolen/damaged in the "pursuit of personal choice"? How many tax dollars (read... yours and my money) is spent on "rehab" programs that often take many, many repeat cycles to be successful, or just outright fail?
Maybe if SELLING drugs was an automatic death sentence (with the usual access to appeals) is the answer. After all, how can you say "it was an accident I had all this crap on me and was selling"?

And if Europe isn't burning down because THEY are "enlightened" and we're just "dumb Americans", just how do you explain the recent likes of London and "the land of stinky cheese" (France), or Greece, oh yeah didn't they have issues in Holland rather recently too? Anyway, this thread is getting WAY off topic.

Hmmm... yeah, emotional fluff... everyone who doesn't agree with YOU is stupid. Spare me your Frédéric Bastiat social-babel web pages.

Go ahead you women use your dope, give birth to addicted newborns, its your body and freedom of choice. Its ONLY a "tissue mass" until its born... then society has to bear the brunt of the newborn's immediate care and life-long medical and "special education" expenses... and because it's tweaker parent(s) don't have a job, or what money they DO make is from stealing and hustling, again the monetary and "emotional" cost is burdened by society.

Go ahead you fathers, use your dope and get strung out.. its your freedom of choice. Lose your job... don't provide clothing, shelter, food, or be a role model for your children they can learn from to better themselves. The state will give them welfare, the state will be their father... again, the TREMENDOUS cost born by society. "Oh just focus on rehab, you idiots"... again the monetary cost of which is burdened on society... again and a gain.

Tell my wife what she feels is "emotional fluff" when she tells you about her family heirloom jewelry that was stolen from our house (never to be recovered) by some tweaker to get a quick fix... hope you're wearing a hockey mask, because she'll peel your skin like a grape.

You have been nothing but emotional and bombastic from the get-go. You're friggin' FRANTIC to get drugs legalized... you're even MORE frantic to have the social stigma removed concerning drug use... what a jack-hole.

You sir, can go take your superior, intellectual bong and suck it.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads