JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
I am thinking about upgrading my membership after my Bronze membership expires. If I renew/upgrade before the expiration of my Bronze membership, will my new expiration date start over from date of upgrade purchase or will it begin after my Bronze membership expires?

I am thinking about upgrading my membership after my Bronze membership expires. If I renew/upgrade before the expiration of my Bronze membership, will my new expiration date start over from date of upgrade purchase or will it begin after my Bronze membership expires?

Holding multiple levels of membership run on their own time spans separate from each other.

Renewing (or extending) a current membership level before it expires goes into effect after the current term expires.

Here's the summary on my two current membership levels:
B5318136-03DA-47C6-B409-2946E1AE54BA.jpeg

Capiche? :s0155:

Upvote 0
Holding multiple levels of membership run on their own time spans separate from each other.

Renewing (or extending) a current membership level before it expires goes into effect after the current term expires.
I was looking at upgrading, too.
But the only option I can find is a 'renewal' button - not upgrade.
I still have 2 days to go... Do I need to run out the clock first?

Upvote 0
I was looking at upgrading, too.
But the only option I can find is a 'renewal' button - not upgrade.
I still have 2 days to go... Do I need to run out the clock first?

I guess it may depend on what browser you're looking at.... I'm on an iOS Safari browser.

Look at my post above.... note the bold text "extend".... clicking on that bold text will put you onto renewing that current membership.

Scrolling down will show the other membership levels you're not currently subscribed to and each one has a "donate" button. Clicking on that should then take you to payment methods (lump sum, monthly, PayPal, etc.)

Be bold, be brave..... often. ;):D:s0155:

Upvote 0
I guess it may depend on what browser you're looking at.... I'm on an iOS Safari browser.

Look at my post above.... note the bold text "extend".... clicking on that bold text will put you onto renewing that current membership.

Scrolling down will show the other membership levels you're not currently subscribed to and each one has a "donate" button. Clicking on that should then take you to payment methods (lump sum, monthly, PayPal, etc.)

Be bold, be brave..... often. ;):D:s0155:
All I'm getting is renewal options for bronze. No upgrade options.

donate.png

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
That's where I got this from.

No 'upgrade' options.

@Joe Link ?

Unfortunately this is related to this issue here. The dev is still working on finding the cause/fix.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately this is related to this issue here. The dev is still working on finding the cause/fix.

If I let Bronze expire in 2 days - can I re-up into a higher tier?

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads