JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Need to get a CHL renewed toward the end of this year (2024). Not sure if I should wait until closer to the exp. date to do the renewal or if there is an advantage to doing it right now.
Was curious how long the approval process is taking as of late and if there is any threat of that changing anytime soon. They usually set the renewed license exp. date based on the date you received it... that's why I didn't know if I should be jumping into this with about 9 months left on my current.

Check with their website. Usually renewals can only be started within a certain time range of expiration. Yes, with Multnomah County I would do the paperwork as soon as they state you can re-apply for renewal.

Check with their website. Usually renewals can only be started within a certain time range of expiration. Yes, with Multnomah County I would do the paperwork as soon as they state you can re-apply for renewal.
I was curious what kind of turnaround time people are seeing these days. If I file for renewal before my current expires, then my current is good for 45 days past the expiration date if I can prove I already filed for a renewal. So if typical turnaround is say 90 days, I'd probably want to jump in at least 2 months before expiration.

Need to get a CHL renewed toward the end of this year (2024). Not sure if I should wait until closer to the exp. date to do the renewal or if there is an advantage to doing it right now.
Was curious how long the approval process is taking as of late and if there is any threat of that changing anytime soon. They usually set the renewed license exp. date based on the date you received it... that's why I didn't know if I should be jumping into this with about 9 months left on my current.
It took about 3 mo for my recent renewal in multn. fyi

This has no renewal time:

1707356540638.png

I always renew on the very earliest day possible and hand carry the paper work to the S. O.
I don't trust the system, especially those with political exposure.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top