JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like the saying goes;

If you aren't a liberal when you're 19, you don't have a heart.
If you aren't a conservative when you're 40, you don't have a brain.
That's really good! But now they need to ad a third. If you're 25 or older and still liberal you shouldn't be allowed to, procreate drive, or be out with the general public.

I understand that, makes good sense. Even if I hadn't changed I'd still be abhorred at what I see today. But this is different. I see and believe the right is pretty much the same as they were 40 years ago. They seem to have moved some to the middle even. I remain mostly moderate. These United States have a great map in The Constitution, and other founding documents, to follow. The right still looks to that for guidance. The left used to also. Now the left has moved so far away from what they were, well, my deceased democrat parents, born in '20 and '26, wouldn't recognize them if they were alive, and coherent, today.
This has been my exact observation over the years. My explanation is that the left has been heavily infiltrated by globalists, the right less so. Pretty regularly the left overreaches badly and gets pushed back to center a little. They never return quite to where they were before though, so "progress" is made slowly over time.

Winsome Sears said "I've been black all my life"
Wouldn't it be nice if the west coast states turn color like It did in Virginia?
You'd have to give the SEA and PDX elections offices industrial-grade enemas first... even if the entire rest of WA and OR get our collective head out of our craplocker and unify behind an Opposition slate, even if everyone outside the City Limits was in lockstep the SEA and PDX Metro Machines would just take industrial ballot fraud in the King and Multnomah elections departments to an unprecedented level and churn out as many ballots as it took.

You'd have to give the SEA and PDX elections offices industrial-grade enemas first... even if the entire rest of WA and OR get our collective head out of our craplocker and unify behind an Opposition slate, even if everyone outside the City Limits was in lockstep the SEA and PDX Metro Machines would just take industrial ballot fraud in the King and Multnomah elections departments to an unprecedented level and churn out as many ballots as it took.
Sounds about right but for Oregon I am not sure it's true. Oregon dems really fear the rural areas. Especially in Southern Oregon. If those area really showed in large numbers it would be hard to hide. We need a strong candidate to oppose the status quo.

Sears is criticized by our side for holding the rifle wrong. She was holding a rifle. The conservatives or anti-Left has had stronger women than men win office lately. Hopefully that will change and stronger men will share in running.

I simply pointed it out. I did not criticize her, nor do I recall anyone else doing so. I've also praised her for other things she's done. I think she's great and I wish her well. So please let's not turn this into something it's not.
Wasn't singling you or this site out. As a whole, in the mainstream, I'd never heard of her until she won. If you see The View, MSN, ect, it will be mostly negative.

Part on my post did criticize the gun community for focusing on her trigger finger instead of recognizing a potential advocate for gun rights. Very few male candidates are as up front with firearms. Maybe dressed like a duck hunter or packing a wheel gun. Women have amped up the volume in this sense.

Wasn't singling you or this site out. As a whole, in the mainstream, I'd never heard of her until she won. If you see The View, MSN, ect, it will be mostly negative.

Part on my post did criticize the gun community for focusing on her trigger finger instead of recognizing a potential advocate for gun rights. Very few male candidates are as up front with firearms. Maybe dressed like a duck hunter or packing a wheel gun. Women have amped up the volume in this sense.
OK, I wasn't aware that other sites had brought it up too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top