JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think Reason Magazine had an article about how states could use that Texas law as a model to mess with other rights.

Good for him. Voters there keep saying this is what they want so they can have all of it they can get.
The problem with your logic is that there are literally MILLIONS of people in CA that absolutely did NOT vote for this nonsense and their only crime is being grossly outnumbered by idiots.

Moreover, whatever happens in California with respect to 2a law will make it to Oregon and Washington. Both states have about 5-7 years at best before they are fully californicated.

So be very careful what you wish for. :rolleyes:

The problem with your logic is that there are literally MILLIONS of people in CA that absolutely did NOT vote for this nonsense and their only crime is being grossly outnumbered by idiots.

Moreover, whatever happens in California with respect to 2a law will make it to Oregon and Washington. Both states have about 5-7 years at best before they are fully californicated.

Yea, you hear it every day.. I won't go over there (a neighborhood, city, state etc), I'm safe with my can a beans and gat over here, hyuck hyuck.. they got/get what they deserve.

That is when Idaho will start building the wall! Some in Idaho already have plans to concur 3/4th of Oregon.

There are or at least were a few people in CA who have been trying VERY hard to pull CA back. There are millions of legal gun owners there. I have listened to these guys saying if they could get even 2 million of them to vote together well they could really make things happen. They have been unable to get this. Those millions of legal gun owners sit on their hands and want someone else to do something. So great, they can live with what they have asked for and enjoy it. We really do get the government we deserve and a LOT of people only want to bubblegum and whine about it. So sadly the rest of us have to live in the mess.

There are or at least were a few people in CA who have been trying VERY hard to pull CA back. There are millions of legal gun owners there. I have listened to these guys saying if they could get even 2 million of them to vote together well they could really make things happen. They have been unable to get this. Those millions of legal gun owners sit on their hands and want someone else to do something. So great, they can live with what they have asked for and enjoy it. We really do get the government we deserve and a LOT of people only want to bubblegum and whine about it. So sadly the rest of us have to live in the mess.
Not all of us have to live in the mess, some of us are in Idaho. But you are so right. I worked very hard circulating petitions to try and stop some of CA's nonsense gun laws. As a percentage of registered voters, I met my goal. However, that number was below the number of CCW permits in the county that I was in. Shasta County, which also met their goal as a percentage of registered voters, was also below the number of CCW permits in that county.

Not all of us have to live in the mess, some of us are in Idaho. But you are so right. I worked very hard circulating petitions to try and stop some of CA's nonsense gun laws. As a percentage of registered voters, I met my goal. However, that number was below the number of CCW permits in the county that I was in. Shasta County, which also met their goal as a percentage of registered voters, was also below the number of CCW permits in that county.
One of my kids lives in ID and its tempting. Problem is people from CA are flocking there. One party is famous for voting to make the place they live a sewer. Then many of them with "means" look and see a place that's nice. So they sell out and move away from the sewer they made to the nice place. Problem then is they start voting to turn the new place into the sewer they just fled. Reason it works? Too many in the nice place will ignore what is happening as the nice place slowly becomes a sewer too. Many of them not only ignore it they vote along for it. Saying they just need to "compromise". They soon compromise themselves into living in a sewer. A wise man said those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Damn guy sure knew what he was talking about.
Lets compromise and shut down the economy for two weeks to flatten the curve. Damn this has been a long two weeks. Lets go Brandon. We need some more compromise. Maybe some free money to go with it.

He doesn't understand much. It's California. Used to actually be free. I grew up really doing and going what and where I wanted. And as fast as I wanted to get there.

Newsom is kicking the corpse of a dead California. No one cares. Go on with your bad self. While Gav dumps on Californians rights, there will be mudslides this winter, fires next summer and organized flash mobs daily stealing $950 worth of merchandise. Like clockwork.

I looked and I looked, but couldn't find the right to abortion ANYWHERE in the constitution...
This isn't about The Constitution. It's about someone, a human, being harmed and it being legal to sue the ones deemed responsible for that harm. An unborn child is "Murdered" the person(s) facilitating that can be sued. A person uses a firearm to "Murder" a human being, the maker of that firearm can be sued. I see the correlation. I don't agree with it, but I don't see it as a huge stretch either.

Kind of hilarious how the point of using 'states rights' to control abortions will now be used to mitigate guns and ammo ownership or possession is missed. How did the 'marriage' between a man and a woman laws work to prevent same sex marriage? So who's cheering now?
Yeabut 2nd ammendment exists in the constitution so..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top