JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
She's got the safety off too.

Click to enlarge
View attachment 1063206

View attachment 1063205
Got to give Sears massive points for this meme:

Click to enlarge
bLktOEce.png

:s0140:

I'll bet there isn't a single member of this forum who doesn't love this gal. And "they" say we're racist.
I for one am glad to see them double down on their BS and hope they continue to push gun control, CRT, 4.5 gazzillion budget bills, open borders with 450K handouts to illegals and all the other stupid crap they pull and prop it up with that limp dick potatoe head "Brandon". Let the red tsunami flow from sea to shining sea.

It's a beautiful thing. A little bit of hope in this crazy screwed up country.
From what I'm reading dems are still calling them "Trump supporters" and "Racists"! Some media are still melting down, spewing the same thing they were from early 2016. I, hope they keep it up! It will make the enemies of America so easy to see!

Atleast her iron sights are orientated in the correct direction. That's more than I can say for quite a few rifles in the classified section. And she has a BCM. So points there as well. The way she's holding the rifle makes me die a little inside. Probably an admin MOS. Semper Fi.

I'll bet there isn't a single member of this forum who doesn't love this gal. And "they" say we're racist.
I know there are still some racists and wackos out there on the right, but the reality is that the vast majority of right and middle-right people in this country are not racist, nor do we tolerate racism. The growing numbers of right-leaning minorities in this country scare many on the left, and they use terms like "Uncle Tom" and "The black face of white supremacy", terms that actually are racist. I've seen these terms used on this very forum a time or two, by some of our esteemed left-leaning members.

A goods friend's wife is Hispanic, and she's also pretty conservative. He said one day it got around at work that she was of the "wrong political persuasion for her skin color", and she was essentially bullied by several co-workers all week. It seems that this type of racism and bullying is somehow acceptable for those on the left.

It's getting harder to live up to, land of the free, home of the brave.

When the ugly narrative is from the left, act, look and dress how we tell you. Stay in your lane or we will ostracize you. I lived it. The left will continually check you to maintain their supremacy.

One thing I saw them attack me with is ownership. You don't need that car. Why do you need a house. Why would you want land? Are you a farmer? I don't have the land yet. Rarely from my side was there much approval in advancement.

When you make your own way to success outside of them or free from their control, say a Herman Cain, Hershall Walker or Winsome Sears, there is no adulation from the left. Free thought and actual patriotism is their kryptonite.

I hope the best for Lt. Governor Sears. I hope the world will acknowledge how ugly the mainstream media is treating her.

When the ugly narrative is from the left, act, look and dress how we tell you. Stay in your lane or we will ostracize you. I lived it. The left will continually check you to maintain their supremacy.
This isn't the same "Left" it was. Even when I finally was forced to change my affiliation, mid Obama, it's not the same left. That new left is CRAZY! Absolutely crazy!

This isn't the same "Left" it was. Even when I finally was forced to change my affiliation, mid Obama, it's not the same left. That new left is CRAZY! Absolutely crazy!
Not new, just ramped up and turbocharged in some cases. Remember Colin Powell was not embraced by the Left until he supported Obama. Now previous slanders by them are forgotten.

I only wish a reasonable amount of their passion would rub off on conservative leaning souls, scared of their own shadows. Much like Mrs Sears, it takes a little guts for a black, conservative female to pose with a black rifle. What if she lost? The message and images against Her could have been immense.

Last Edited:
It's what I called "getting older and wiser"
Most of my friends switched as the yrs goes on!.
I understand that, makes good sense. Even if I hadn't changed I'd still be abhorred at what I see today. But this is different. I see and believe the right is pretty much the same as they were 40 years ago. They seem to have moved some to the middle even. I remain mostly moderate. These United States have a great map in The Constitution, and other founding documents, to follow. The right still looks to that for guidance. The left used to also. Now the left has moved so far away from what they were, well, my deceased democrat parents, born in '20 and '26, wouldn't recognize them if they were alive, and coherent, today.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top