JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bacteria is life on Mars but a heart beat isn't life on earth. Tell me the science/logic behind that…. I'm pro life 100% abortion is murder.
You want to abort bacteria, I don't care. But human life is precious, or at least should be.

Human life on earth begins at conception. To decide otherwise is arbitrary and capricious, and nobody has a right to make that ruling. A fetus can have a heartbeat as early as 3 weeks... it is more than just tissue already. But clearly we can agree that at 15 weeks, when a baby can hear the host's heartbeat and the baby has all the organs and features, that killing it is murder.

15 week baby:

69516916.png

What do school killings have to do with what I posted?

Based on your statement about the taking of human life, I assume that you don't believe in self defense and don't carry in public like I do.

To be pro abortion wouldn't one necessarily have to be for aborting all of them?

Way before there were any abortion laws in the US murder was defined as the killing of another person or human being without justification or excuse and to be a human being the person must have been be born alive. Accordingly, under the longstanding definition of what is a person or human being, it is impossible to murder the unborn. Of course, you can believe whatever you choose.
What does it have to do with school shootings? It is MURDER of children. I think the correlation is obvious. Know what a segue is?

When I wrote that abortion is murder, I should have said nobody has a right to murder. I misspoke.

To be pro-abortion, wouldn't one have to be for aborting all of them? Uhm, NO. There is that odd twisting of the human mind again. False logic.

W/o justification or excuse... what is the justification or excuse for murdering an unborn baby.

When was it decided that to be a human being, the baby must be born alive? Do you even know, or are you just throwing that out there? AFAIK, and IIRC, that was never in LAW until the Supreme Court arbitrarily ruled so in Roe v Wade. They totally made it up. However, longstanding laws against murder in many states have held that killing a pregnant mom is TWO murders. Yet it is OK to kill an unborn child if you're the parent? Can't have it both ways... another odd twist of the human mind.

American College of Pediatricians – March 2017

ABSTRACT: The predominance of human biological research confirms that human life begins at conception—fertilization. At fertilization, the human being emerges as a whole, genetically distinct, individuated zygotic living human organism, a member of the species Homo sapiens, needing only the proper environment in order to grow and develop. The difference between the individual in its adult stage and in its zygotic stage is one of form, not nature. This statement focuses on the scientific evidence of when an individual human life begins. https://acpeds.org/position-statements/when-human-life-begins
The American College of Pediatricians concurs with the body of scientific evidence that corroborates that a unique human life starts when the sperm and egg bind to each other in a process of fusion of their respective membranes and a single hybrid cell called a zygote, or one-cell embryo, is created.

"As physicians dedicated both to scientific truth and to the Hippocratic tradition, the College values all human lives equally from the moment of conception (fertilization) until natural death. Consistent with its mission to "enable all children to reach their optimal physical and emotional health and well-being," the College, therefore, opposes active measures23 that would prematurely end the life of any child at any stage of development from conception to natural death."

Bacteria is life on Mars but a heart beat isn't life on earth. Tell me the science/logic behind that…. I'm pro life 100% abortion is murder.
BTW, I wish more people that identify as "Pro Life" would drop that and switch to "Anti-abortion" as otherwise we are buying into the pro-life vs pro-choice false logic.

To me "pro life" is not a clear enough statement. Neither is "pro-choice" which implies that we are a society to allows a female to choose to murder her child.

BTW, I wish more people that identify as "Pro Life" would drop that and switch to "Anti-abortion" as otherwise we are buying into the pro-life vs pro-choice false logic.

To me "pro life" is not a clear enough statement. Neither is "pro-choice" which implies that we are a society to allows a female to choose to murder her child.
That is a great point. I am anti-abortion but I am not pro-life when it comes to certain dirtbags getting put down by the coppers.

So your argument is we should get rid of (murder) an innocent child who isn't given a choice because they may be a burden on society? Yikes. I bet all the children who come from rape or poverty stricken families feel like they are less valued in your eyes.
Future crime is coming!

Actually, unless she has had a child, a pregnant woman is not a "mom." Keep in mind that not all homicides are murder or even a crime. And defining the killing of a fetus as murder is dependent on how a state defines murder.
Removing an unwanted growth is not a reason or purpose?
Again, proving how arbitrary and hypocritical society can be.

I was an unwanted growth.
Me too. After two boys, my folks wanted a girl. I guess I'm lucky to be alive. Since the Culture of Death now has High School and College kids saying that it should be ok to kill your kid up to 3yrs after birth. WOW!!

Soon it will be 55yrs old that we are considered to be non-productive to society and have to take the blue pill. Think I'm kidding... look up Utilitarian Medical Ethics!!! (A bigger deal in UK but now being taught in medical schools here)

Let's get away from the subject of abortion as it waaaaay off topic and will get this thread about a potential California gun law closed.

If y'all want that discussion I suggest via PM and be both open minded and civil about it.

Let's keep this on topic. Whether our parents wanted us or not really isn't a discussion for this thread or NWFA.
Sorry, I hadn't caught up from yesterday. I'm done now.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top