JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Abortion isn't murder when that's what the mom chooses. But if a pregnant woman is murdered it equates to two homicides…. The pro choice argument is flawed in so many ways. I would like someone to define what an abortion is. What does it do? Cause if the fetus, clump of cells, (whatever term you want to justify) ect. Isn't a separate living individual then there is no reason or purpose for an abortion in the first place.

Abortion isn't murder when that's what the mom chooses. But if a pregnant woman is murdered it equates to two homicides…. The pro choice argument is flawed in so many ways. I would like someone to define what an abortion is. What does it do? Cause if the fetus, clump of cells, (whatever term you want to justify) ect. Isn't a separate living individual then there is no reason or purpose for an abortion in the first place.
The purpose is to prevent a human being from developing from that "clump of cells." For many, that future human doesn't have a snowflake's chance and will inevitably end up leaching off of government programs that so many detest.

The purpose is to prevent a human being from developing from that "clump of cells." For many, that future human doesn't have a snowflake's chance and will inevitably end up leaching off of government programs that so many detest.
So your argument is we should get rid of (murder) an innocent child who isn't given a choice because they may be a burden on society? Yikes. I bet all the children who come from rape or poverty stricken families feel like they are less valued in your eyes.

So your argument is we should get rid of (murder) an innocent child who isn't given a choice because they may be a burden on society? Yikes. I bet all the children who come from rape or poverty stricken families feel like they are less valued in your eyes.
That was one example of many good (and better) ones. I believe you meant to type "prevent" an innocent child. However, you are free to hold your beliefs and I am free to hold mine. My belief won't affect you.

Actually, unless she has had a child, a pregnant woman is not a "mom." Keep in mind that not all homicides are murder or even a crime. And defining the killing of a fetus as murder is dependent on how a state defines murder.
Removing an unwanted growth is not a reason or purpose?

Actually, unless she has had a child, a pregnant woman is not a "mom." Keep in mind that not all homicides are murder or even a crime. And defining the killing of a fetus as murder is dependent on how a state defines murder.
Removing an unwanted growth is not a reason or purpose?
Well I can't and won't agree with you on that.

I can talk about me. You, however, know nothing about me or my story.

You have never met the woman that chose not to kill me.
You are correct that I know nothing about you or your story, other than you were not aborted, the same as all of us on this forum. If anything, I was trying to imply that someone wanted you. If I offended you, please accept my apology.

Let's get away from the subject of abortion as it waaaaay off topic and will get this thread about a potential California gun law closed.

If y'all want that discussion I suggest via PM and be both open minded and civil about it.

Let's keep this on topic. Whether our parents wanted us or not really isn't a discussion for this thread or NWFA.

So what about people in a comma with no brain activity?
They become governor of California.
Worse...

Never-Wanted-This-Decades-Old-Scandal-to-Resurface.jpg

- or -

s%2F2019%2F11%2Fspeaker-pelosi-impeachment-presser.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA