JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great deal of BS, posturing, misrepresentation and misdirection in this Lift Every Voice statement.
I needed a good chuckle today. Thanks!
I swear I saw something yesterday from the good Rev. No-Nutz where he claimed that the 'judge from Harney County' admitted that the measure would save 5 lives a year.
I wish I could remember where i saw that. I don't recall Radicchio ever making that claim, or even how it could be quantified.
It would be like someone claiming 'if we outlawed liquor there would be 5 less traffic deaths a year'
He did not. What he said was in response to the state's "evidence" of a report they submitted. He used the same study to show them where it said, itself, that their report was inconclusive of any impact (page 4(?) of the detailed stats, IIRC). The summary blurb on page one "could be" read that it "saves lives", but the data and researchers conclusions did not support that... from their own submitted "evidence".

One of Saint Raschio's comments was along the lines of... "even if I accepted that 4 lives may be saved... that number is so small as to be inconsequential for the purpose of ruling against the constitutional rights of all Oregonians" [paraphrasing]

They are simply grasping at twisty straws.

Replying to my own post to update information. From the plaintiffs viewpoint, they are all getting together and submitting their case management schedule. The main takeaway is that they are skipping the preliminary injunction and going straight to trial on the merits. Maybe in June.

I know I read the thing about June somewhere but for the life of me , can't remember where. The last 24 hrs or so have been unbelievably busy.
Yeah... that seems simply administrative. As the cases evolve it's not uncommon for them to blow out/revise their previous schedules. One portion of it get's delayed or filed for a continuance/extension, or one side switches tracks and it throws off everything else previously agreed to follow.... requiring a schedule revision.

I wouldn't read too much into it.

1676081241505.png

Lift every voice Oregon
has a misleading statement at the top of their home page.

Oregon is not the first state with Permit to Purchase law.
Gun grabbers like to twist the facts. The Sheep eat it right up.

ON NOVEMBER 8, OREGON VOTERS APPROVED --->THE ONLY<--- BALLOT MEASURE IN THE COUNTRY THAT PUT COMMON-SENSE RESTRICTIONS ON BUYING FIREARMS.

Plenty of states already have Permit to Purchase laws.

Lift every voice Oregon
has a misleading statement at the top of their home page.

Oregon is not the first state with Permit to Purchase law.
Gun grabbers like to twist the facts. The Sheep eat it right up.

Plenty of states already have Permit to Purchase laws.
Well, it was the only idiotic ballot measure for that in 2022, AFAIK.

More to the point, they need to show that such a thing actually has had the effects they claim for M114. They can't do that.

There are zoom meetings with legislators this morning about measure 114. They're sponsored by LEVO and Mom's demand they get some action. Might be a good way to gain some intel on what the legislature is doing and who is doing the work.

I'm banned from their meetings but that doesn't mean others can't get in there.

From their newsletter:
TOMORROW – Virtual meeting On Zoom When: Tues Feb 28, 9 AM Virtual Meetings with Legislators

Sign up to let us know you'll attend virtual meetings with Oregon legislators to advocate for gun violence prevention bills.

Zoom meetings will be set with key legislators during the day. After you sign up, we'll email
you a meeting schedule so you can join on zoom as you can.
Even though people will want to rip them new a-holes, let's keep OPSEC in mind and just listen.

Is this site new??
The new way to spread their lies???
"Promote safety for All Residents by Reducing Future Sale or Transfer of Assault Weapons and High-Capacity Magazines in Oregon"
114.jpg

Is this site new??
The new way to spread their lies???
"Promote safety for All Residents by Reducing Future Sale or Transfer of Assault Weapons and High-Capacity Magazines in Oregon"
View attachment 1374556
No, it's not new. They are well funded and organized. Their parent organization and major source of funds is Mothers Demanding they get some Action and Everytown.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads