JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm still learning English.
What's the word for when your face suddenly contorts, your eyes twitch and your body does a full on momentary and involuntary shudder? 🤔

😁
Diarrhea, also spelled diarrhoea or diarrhœa in British English, is the condition of having at least three loose, liquid, or watery bowel movements in a day. It often lasts for a few days and can result in dehydration due to fluid loss.

Diarrhea, also spelled diarrhoea or diarrhœa in British English, is the condition of having at least three loose, liquid, or watery bowel movements in a day. It often lasts for a few days and can result in dehydration due to fluid loss.
Y'all really need to stop talking about this shiit cuz, well, yunno... :oops:

I'm still learning English.
What's the word for when your face suddenly contorts, your eyes twitch and your body does a full on momentary and involuntary shudder? 🤔

😁
Like mentioned, the face thing sounds like orgasm. But the involuntary shudder is "Piss-Shiver" in my book.

I come back to find all my pals from the 114 era still here talking about, …, uhh, maybe this is a different description of 114?

Hey, it is election season and I am looking for a little help. Campaign stuff. This is an apolitical forum other than 2A topics, so I am asking you to send me a private message here and I will tell you about it. Thanks.

Federal appeals court upholds Rhode Island magazine ban. Not a good sign.

The Reload reported on the decision that was released last Friday.

The 9th circuit appellate court is scheduled to hear the California mag ban appeal oral arguments this coming Monday.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top