JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder if all those who disbelieve is vaccinations will pass on the vaccine that prevents 90% of all cancer types?
Some would. Some "Alex Jones" type would come along, start telling all that it was some plot and a lot of people would fall for it. Especially if some former model who's life accomplishment was letting them take nude photo's of her said so. <shrug>

and the website that claims to have done that study is full on crazy.

Indeed it is. Natural News traffics in the highest degree of batscat crazy pseudoscience, conspiracy theories, quack medicine, crank ideology, and plenty of other assorted wackadoodle nonsense. It is, frankly, embarrassing that anyone would quote from said lunatic fringe bullplop. :rolleyes:

Indeed it is. Natural News traffics in the highest degree of batscat crazy pseudoscience, conspiracy theories, quack medicine, crank ideology, and plenty of other assorted wackadoodle nonsense. It is, frankly, embarrassing that anyone would quote from said lunatic fringe bullplop. :rolleyes:

There is also a HealthNutNews.com that posts blurbs against pretty much everything. Their lastest rant is against 5G cell service, which I think is using millimeter wave tech like those airport scanners.

"The new study, published March 4 in the journal Annals of Internal Medicine, is one of the largest studies of its kind to date. In it, researchers looked at the records of more than 657,000 children born in Denmark between 1999 and 2010"

No link between autism and measles vaccine, even for 'at risk' kids, study finds

Yet another study debunking any link between measles vaccination and autism. One of many. How did we get here?

"The idea that the measles component of the MMR vaccine might be linked to autism began with a small, now-retracted 1998 study in the journal The Lancet. That research looked at 12 children with developmental delays, and eight of the kids had autism. It's since come to light that the lead researcher had several conflicts of interest: He had been paid by a law firm that wanted to sue the vaccine manufacturer, and he had a patent for a "safer" measles vaccine that he had developed before doing the 1998 study, according to a 2011 report in the journal The BMJ."

Senator Rand Paul commented that vaccination may be the only medical procedure that does not require informed consent, noting that force is not a part of the American story. He concluded his statement with, "I don't believe in giving up on liberty for a false sense of security."

The clerks in the Capitol said that they were overwhelmed with the response to this bill and took days to post thousands of testomony letters, many of which were stuck in Spam folders.

We need this HUGE Pro-Gun turn out for every anti-gun bill.

• Dr. Caron : These are just a few of the images we've recorded. And you can see, it wasn't what we thought. There's been no war here and no terraforming event. The environment is stable. It's the Pax. The G-23 Paxilon Hydrochlorate that we added to the air processors measles vaccine. It was supposed to calm the population, weed out aggression. Well, it works. The people here stopped fighting. And then they stopped everything else. They stopped going to work, they stopped breeding, talking, eating. There's 30 million people here, and they all just let themselves die.

:s0156:

• Dr. Caron : These are just a few of the images we've recorded. And you can see, it wasn't what we thought. There's been no war here and no terraforming event. The environment is stable. It's the Pax. The G-23 Paxilon Hydrochlorate that we added to the air processors measles vaccine. It was supposed to calm the population, weed out aggression. Well, it works. The people here stopped fighting. And then they stopped everything else. They stopped going to work, they stopped breeding, talking, eating. There's 30 million people here, and they all just let themselves die.

:s0156:

Hush now, and take your Soma!

Senator Rand Paul commented that vaccination may be the only medical procedure that does not require informed consent, noting that force is not a part of the American story. He concluded his statement with, "I don't believe in giving up on liberty for a false sense of security."

Funny, I remember getting information sheets for each immunization given to each of our kids and having to sign "on the dotted line" for each one, to show that I gave consent for the injection.

Did they let you read the vaccine informational insert before each injection?

Arizona bill requires risks, benefits be disclosed before vaccination

If you are asking if they read it to me, no.

I was given the sheets, they left to room to get the injections and returned after a short (for a Dr's office, not Smurfy short) time. They then asked if we were ready. If I had told them we had changed our mind, they would have complied or asked why. Did I read them yes, as that was how I knew our daughter was having an allergic reaction to one of the vaccines and took her back in.

Nothing I read before, on the sheet, or after, changed our mind about the benefits for giving our kids a healthier life.

Funny, I remember getting information sheets for each immunization given to each of our kids and having to sign "on the dotted line" for each one, to show that I gave consent for the injection.

I remember a veritable blizzard of paperwork, including vaccination-related, when we were still in the hospital with the potato-heads. Ditto the times I was with you at later vaccinations, which was most of them.

Did they let you read the vaccine informational insert before each injection?

Arizona bill requires risks, benefits be disclosed before vaccination

I can't answer for all of them, but the ones I was present, that would be an affirmative.

Back a few weeks ago during the height of the outbreak, my partner at work whose fiance is in local law enforcement said that there were two confirmed measles cases here in Pullman.
But, they were being kept secret from the public to avoid panic.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top