JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's concerning is that Equatorial Guinea is on the far west coast of Africa while Tanzania is on the fare east coast.
A great example of how jet travel can spread disease.

:s0153: My memory ain't what it was, but…
Hmmm…. Marburg?… Marburg,… Yaaa….
…. I think I heard that name a lot on the news a few months back…..
…. Ya… Wasn't that a gay monkey they named a Pox after? :s0153:

It's getting harder and harder to keep all the health scaries straight these days! :s0092:

I can see it now, West Nile Ebola Virus, crows pooping out Ebola everywhere. We're doomed! :p
D74AA313-D4D8-492E-9A0A-F52DC57A3DFD.jpeg
A7D025AF-4A41-4245-A118-B21A2AE23DD4.jpeg

Last Edited:
So much truth coming out about pharm misdeeds now however it probably won't make a difference to the MSM directed hive mind. If this doctor isn't floating in a river somewhere soon I'd be amazed. If you have friends and family you care about, share far and wide. Remember though, there is never a reward or an Atta Boy for sharing real truths. It is much easier to fool a man than to convince him that he's been fooled.

YouTube is in a panic to block this video. When you Google "Dr. David Martin" and look at images, you get every David Martin except the real one. Over ten million views already so it is comforting to know that people that are aware of what happened over the last three years are still out there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top