JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Worked in Seattle for 20 years, two years ago I moved my offices to Tacoma. This along with their $275.00 head tax proves my decision was a good one.

This is what happens when you allow the opposition to define the terms... using "safe" or "improper" storage rather than "secure" or "unsecure" storage.

What's wrong with securely storing firearms?

The Santa Fe shooter's dad thought it was hunky dory leaving firearms and ammunition in a closet.

The problem is that they want to punish innocent law abiding citizens for the actions of criminals. Not to mention enforcement of this, what are they going to do, have you submit for annual storage inspections? If someone steals something you own you are not responsible for their actions, they are. The Anti-Gun crowd continues to ignore the fact that it is the criminal committing the crime, not us.

Not to mention enforcement of this, what are they going to do, have you submit for annual storage inspections?
People stop at Stop signs, even though there isn't a cop sitting at every intersection 24/7. That's how laws work.

Do you think the Santa Fe shooter's dad should have securely stored his firearms and ammunition?

People stop at Stop signs, even though there isn't a cop sitting at every intersection 24/7. That's how laws work.

Do you think the Santa Fe shooter's dad should have securely stored his firearms and ammunition?
Do you think the kid would have found some other method to do his dirty work, or do you think the kid's dad, the kid's dad's gun and all other law abiding citizens are to blame? It kind of sounds like you are projecting blame on others.

Do you think the kid would have found some other method to do his dirty work, or do you think the kid's dad, the kid's dad's gun and all other law abiding citizens are to blame? It kind of sounds like you are projecting blame on others.
I absolutely believe the kid's dad bares some of the responsibility for the crime committed by his child using his firearms.

You don't?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR