JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you guys really think Biden won't get the 2nd term?

Especially if Trump gets the Republican nomination ?

And if Trump doesn't, what's stopping him from running as an "independent" a la Perot?

The way I see it.. if Trump runs, either way.. Biden is more likely to stay in office. Maybe they replace Harris with someone else. (Newsom? Worse? Michelle?) These are questions relating to gun laws.. because if Trump seriously gets the Republican nomination; or if he runs as a 3rd Party; this would galvanize the anti2A Party to keep Trump out by any means possible; and prevent anyone else like DeSantis from actually having a chance against a Biden ticket. It would also ensure that the Republicans lose seats in either Chamber, and they're gunning for House majority as well as increasing Senate Majority... so that they can remove Thomas and maybe Alito from SCOTUS and overturn Bruen to Heller decisions.

Do you guys really think Biden won't get the 2nd term?

Especially if Trump gets the Republican nomination ?

And if Trump doesn't, what's stopping him from running as an "independent" a la Perot?

The way I see it.. if Trump runs, either way.. Biden is more likely to stay in office. Maybe they replace Harris with someone else. (Newsom? Worse? Michelle?) These are questions relating to gun laws.. because if Trump seriously gets the Republican nomination; or if he runs as a 3rd Party; this would galvanize the anti2A Party to keep Trump out by any means possible; and prevent anyone else like DeSantis from actually having a chance against a Biden ticket. It would also ensure that the Republicans lose seats in either Chamber, and they're gunning for House majority as well as increasing Senate Majority... so that they can remove Thomas and maybe Alito from SCOTUS and overturn Bruen to Heller decisions.
OR will there be an election at all? Some magical emergency, climate war, Thurnberg flu or millions of people just disappear from a "mass alien abduction"?
Only a few will understand the last one, but yeah. I'm putting my money on something more sinister than we know by this time next year. I've been wrong before though. At least that's what the wife says, but I don't remember when that was.

So the consensus here is to think of things to do to comply with this bovines arse. I'll do me & y'all do you.
Unfortunately, I hear people commenting on their plans to become compliant. For some it was about magazines and firearms purchases associated with M114, and for others it's about the next insult to our rights. Some feel that going through an FFL and the 4473 nonsense for firearms purchases/transfers is too much for them, while others refuse to form 1 or form 4 NFA items.

I guess we all have our limits and decide for ourselves where we stand with regard to paying homage to the king. I personally would rather fight than walk away unless there is a way to return better equipped.

The way I see it.. if Trump runs, either way.. Biden is more likely to stay in office.
Unfortunately this may be the case.

A lot of libs and dems will vote for Biden out of spite and nothing more - and use the excuse 'he is doing a good job' - whether they believe he is or not.

Couple this with the growing number of so called 'Republicans' who either simply do not vote, or are opting out because they firmly believe 'it doesn't matter anymore' and Biden may be a shoe in.

1701628093638.png

First rule when making/proposing a new law..........

Name your proposal, as if you're trying to HELP the people to solve a problem.

As for the News Media reporting on the proposal? Never mind the "small print". It'll be a secret for now (aka: left out ON PURPOSE).

Rrrrrrright.........The DEVIL is in the details.

Aloha, Mark

PS......

Last Edited:
Unfortunately, I hear people commenting on their plans to become compliant. For some it was about magazines and firearms purchases associated with M114, and for others it's about the next insult to our rights. Some feel that going through an FFL and the 4473 nonsense for firearms purchases/transfers is too much for them, while others refuse to form 1 or form 4 NFA items.

I guess we all have our limits and decide for ourselves where we stand with regard to paying homage to the king. I personally would rather fight than walk away unless there is a way to return better equipped.
This is not directed at you PP40.

I know this story all to well.
Too many gun owners thinking that they got too much to loose (material, marital possessions) to fight the good fight so they give up which in turn screws the rest of us fighters.

This is not directed at you PP40.

I know this story all to well.
Too many gun owners thinking that they got too much to loose (material, marital possessions) to fight the good fight so they give up which in turn screws the rest of us fighters.
I was agreeing with you and expanding on what you said. If we'd stand up and fight in the first place, we wouldn't need to to be worried as much about compliance. This whole debacle about M114 could have perhaps been avoided if more had helped to defeat it in the first place.

However, someone said, way back when this crap started, that it wouldn't be resolved by voting, it would need to be resolved by the courts. I didn't believe it then, but I must say that he was right. The fight we're in now had to come to this. It's been at a tremendous amount of stress, personal time, and money so far, and I'm afraid we're not out of the woods yet.

There are so many bills and numbers that it's hard to keep track of what they're actually planning/doing.....

Of course, wasting money is never an issue.

Anyway..........

Whatever. BUT, you KNOW that they don't want to go on record that they are Anti-US Constitution. Especially since the elections are close.

Aloha, Mark

PS........GOSAFE is still alive.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR