JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have long "tried" to warn those who seem to think taking the guns from the "people" will stop the kooks. To make this work they would have to be willing to take the guns from EVERYONE. People who are willing to go shoot up a place like a school will be glad to kill to get the gun if they have to. If those who want no guns really want it to work they would have to take the Cops guns. If they don't some scum would gladly off one to take the gun. When I say this to most of them you can see their eyes glaze over as they just do not want to hear the truth. :s0092:
A LOT of the "lets take the guns" crowd are VERY wealthy and they of course have people with guns protecting them. Be fun to watch them when they were told your armed guards can no longer have guns. Watch them scream then. :s0140:
Well said !

Back in the middle of the last Century, we had a neighbor kid on property that joined a remote part of our timberland. It was accessed by a County road from another direction. There was a series of fires in that neighborhood, one of which got over onto our land.

An investigation showed that the kid was the culprit, and the authorities wanted to send him in for treatment because his mental issues made him prone to violence and destruction. The parents refused, and promised to keep him from setting any more fires. About a year later, he got mad at his younger brother, and killed him with a shotgun.

I know it sounds hard, but I have always felt that the parents got what they deserved. The brother was a real victim, and I am truly sorry for his death.
Parents need to wake up and stop protecting kids who have serious mental health issues that put everyone in danger.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top