JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is the part of the story that absolutely disgusts me:

"Six off-duty, unarmed police officers from various agencies were at the bar when the shooting began"

After years of intimidation under California Attorney General Kamala Harris, police are afraid to do their jobs.
yea funny that since they were mostly underage and no drinks were being served...

I like that gun control is a more bigger issue than the current massive fire thats already killed more than the shooter and displaced hundreds more and destroyed more in property damage etc. Tragic but still, you'd think with a huge uncontrolled fire running still they'd be at least a little more active in trying to help those affected than getting politically active on something that state already has set in stone.

What are they going to ban fire next?

Glad to see priorities are straight!

Only a few miles from where the shooting happened too!
The Latest: Fire captain says wildfire destroys Calif. town

no clear cut.jpg

I like that gun control is a more bigger issue than the current massive fire thats already killed more than the shooter and displaced hundreds more and destroyed more in property damage etc. Tragic but still, you'd think with a huge uncontrolled fire running still they'd be at least a little more active in trying to help those affected than getting politically active on something that state already has set in stone.

What are they going to ban fire next?

Glad to see priorities are straight!

Only a few miles from where the shooting happened too!
The Latest: Fire captain says wildfire destroys Calif. town

I have friends that lost their house in that fire and last I heard were not in touch with a several family members, pretty sure gun control or this latest mass murder isn't on their mind.

I have friends that lost their house in that fire and last I heard were not in touch with a several family members, pretty sure gun control or this latest mass murder isn't on their mind.

The people affected by the fire no, the politicians and stunt men who want to double down on the rhetoric, yes!

yea funny that since they were mostly underage and no drinks were being served...

The bar opened in 1993 and describes itself as a "haven for country line dancing folks of all ages." If it was an all ages or 18+ event with no drinks being served, would the no CHL in business that get 51% or their income from alcohol rule apply???

The bar opened in 1993 and describes itself as a "haven for country line dancing folks of all ages." If it was an all ages or 18+ event with no drinks being served, would the no CHL in business that get 51% or their income from alcohol rule apply???
just talked to a retired LEO in California,
if the bar was not serving drinks, check.
if the bar was serving food, check.
then it is not a bar and it is legal for off duty to carry.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top