JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Meet at Mary's Peak?

• Total voters
So far I hear of cookies and a salad dish coming. BLM is providing the hot dogs. Any others bringing something to add?

And who's camping Sat Night?

The Key Lime pie went well last time so we will get that, box of grapes for something healthy. Was going to get a couple dozen doughnuts from Nutcakes in Philomath coming up Saturday afternoon.
The dumpster is at the base of the hill. It is a good size one.
Tracy and I are camping. Might be a little cool up there. Sunday is suppose to be nice. See everyone up there.

VOLUNTEERS ROCK!!! Here's what I got so far... 7 votes Going from NWFA, 4 Going from the Facebook Event on TNL, 2 Going from the BLM OR/WA FB Event... That totals 13 yes votes. But don't think that's all we get! About every event we do, we see at least double number (usually 5-15 over double). So I wouldn't doubt it if we have 30 to 40 people, (still, we're planning on 50 for lunch). And those are the PEOPLE WHO ROCK!

I know it's quite a drive to Marys Peak for many of us. But a Sunday drive in the woods, doing good for sport shooting, meeting some great like-minded gun nuts, sharing a community picnic and hangin out for the After Party, is a pretty darn great way to celebrate National Public Lands Day!

So, click on the 'Going' button up top and come join us! Our work and results will be seen by many on various social media outlets and our message will get out to hundreds!

Let's show 'em who we are! Thanks all!

2 Wheels Living Free 2.jpg

Bill

I decided to rent a trailer also. 1 to haul the bbq and stuff and 2 to haul metal and cardboard to the recyle when we are all done. Weather is going to be great. Hope for a huge turn out. The evening before and after clean up fun is also ready to go.

Got my trailer loaded and ready to roll! Picking up @WrenchNguns in Vancouver and we're cruisen together for the trip.

We may need an extra dining canopy or two. We'll need 1 for the Raffle prizes (better be a big one!), 1 for the silent auction items, 1 for the cooking and 2 for food service & dining. I have 2. We need about 3 more.

Also need some more folding tables. I've got 3 and we'll need about 4-5 more (prizes, food serving & cooking).

If anyone can help with any of these, please do so! And don't forget to bring a dish or snacks or drinks!

Ammo! Don't forget the ammo!

20180921_184735.jpg

20180921_184838.jpg

Got my trailer loaded and ready to roll! Picking up @WrenchNguns in Vancouver and we're cruisen together for the trip.

We may need an extra dining canopy or two. We'll need 1 for the Raffle prizes (better be a big one!), 1 for the silent auction items, 1 for the cooking and 2 for food service & dining. I have 2. We need about 3 more.

Also need some more folding tables. I've got 3 and we'll need about 4-5 more (prizes, food serving & cooking).

If anyone can help with any of these, please do so! And don't forget to bring a dish or snacks or drinks!

Ammo! Don't forget the ammo!

If there is room, I have a 10x10 canopy and a folding table.

I have a canopy as well as at least one good table. I have a 2nd table as well that isn't as big, but still good to use.

VOLUNTEERS ROCK!!! Here's what I got so far... 7 votes Going from NWFA, 4 Going from the Facebook Event on TNL, 2 Going from the BLM OR/WA FB Event... That totals 13 yes votes. But don't think that's all we get! About every event we do, we see at least double number (usually 5-15 over double). So I wouldn't doubt it if we have 30 to 40 people, (still, we're planning on 50 for lunch). And those are the PEOPLE WHO ROCK!

I know it's quite a drive to Marys Peak for many of us. But a Sunday drive in the woods, doing good for sport shooting, meeting some great like-minded gun nuts, sharing a community picnic and hangin out for the After Party, is a pretty darn great way to celebrate National Public Lands Day!

So, click on the 'Going' button up top and come join us! Our work and results will be seen by many on various social media outlets and our message will get out to hundreds!

Let's show 'em who we are! Thanks all!

Bill
I think the guy in that pic is @2Wheels4Ever ? Sure would be great to see him there again!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top