JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
We got this outta there too! Thanks, @SrMachoSolo !

6-26-21 Graffiti Defund 1.jpg 6-26-21 Graffiti Defund 2.jpg

6-26-21 Graffiti Defund 3.jpg 6-26-21 Graffiti Defund 4.jpg

Well done, I salute you intrepid folks. You all were very near me but I'm not sure where you were. I have health issues which kept me out of the festivities. i really liked image 1 & the difference of image 24.
The image from the ridge, I'm thinking sunset Friday eve? Thank you Cogs for your stewardshipness, as well as to all the other folks who partook.
I really enjoyed seeing mom & dad bring the kids out to teach good learning moments. All of you are awesome! :s0042:

Thanks @Cogs for the continued commitment to this mission, and bringing everyone together. I had a great time, it's awesome to see what can be done when everyone is on the same page and cares for the lands we know and love.

I didn't take too many pics, but here are a few of the day before hanging out with @Cogs @Reno and @Rem700..300 during the sunset hike... I'm definitely going to have to return to explore those trails.

20210625_181630-01.jpeg
20210625_204355-01.jpeg
20210625_210746-01.jpeg
20210625_210856-01.jpeg
20210625_211339-01.jpeg

-Robert

What chemical(s) do you spray onto the graffiti and how effective is it?
It's a biodegradable solvent called Bare Brick and Stone, formulated by Worlds Best Graffiti Removal System (they have several solvents for various surface types).

We do 3 applications of solvent and brush, then rinse with the pressure washer. If it's one layer of graffiti, it comes right off. If it's multiple layers, we usually need to repeat the process until we get the last layer.

Bill

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads